“Assanabel , delicious Lebanese”
Review of Assanabel Paris

Assanabel Paris
Ranked #329 of 19,398 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$25 - US$68
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Château d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Description: Assanabel Paris, les restaurants où notre spécialité est la délicieuse cuisine libanaise créée avec ingéniosité et passion inspirée des plus belles saveurs du Liban. Depuis 1988, nous prenons soin d’innover en fonction de vos goûts tout en préservant tradition et qualité. Venez donc découvrir la cuisine du pays du cèdre chez le meilleur restaurant libanais à Paris !
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was positively surprised on my dinner at the Assanabel in Paris . Eventhough I arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes prior last order , I was greeted warmly by the owner son , and and had a delicious dinner , I will for sure visit again on my next trip to Paris .

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This restaurant is clearly the best Lebanese I have never tried in my life ! Good and fresh food ! I recommend Assanabel for everyone who don't know the Lebanese food

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our family of four visited this place for dinner on our weekend break to Paris. From the beginning of our meal to the end, we felt welcome and appreciated. Assanabel is a family run restaurant serving delicious Lebanese food - highly authentic, good quality, great value for money and a lovely ambience. We shared the houmous, baba ganoushe, oriental salad, grilled sole, charwarma chicken, lahem mechoui and the baklava to finish. Each of these was fantastic - with the meat and fish coming with a side of salad and rice too.
It is also worth trying the Lebanese wines - the Ksara was particularly lovely and paired well with the food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The food was excellent and the owner, I assume he was the owner, was very friendly and spoke English very well. If you've never eaten in a Lebanese restaurant, you can always order the Kabob platter which came with a lamb chop...it's the most filling meal and it was excellent. My wife, who lived in Beirut in thee early 80's, so she knows something about Lebanese food, had the tabouleh, kebeh and, hummus and she really enjoyed it....plus she doesn't eat that much so I get 'help' her out...which works for me. Just when we thought we couldn't eat another bite, out came a dessert plate which was fantastic.
The whole meal, with beer and wine was very reasonably priced
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Gordon U
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Very nice lebanese restaurant ! The food is delicious and waiters are very funny! We had 4 with us and we took the mezzehs! Will be back asap!

Date of visit: February 2018