All reviews le baratin belleville area working class neighborhood touristic area called le two metro stations boutique hotel lovely hotel stayed days fantastic stay bed was very comfortable hotel breakfast nice breakfast european hotels street side water pressure cleaning staff
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Boutique style hotel, nicely decorated.
We stayed in the suite on the ground floor which was a good size and beautifully finished.
The staff were helpful and we liked the area (not touristy at all), with plenty of restaurants, the metro stop is around the corner from the hôtel and its 10/15 mins to the hôtel de ville area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Small super-friendly sparkly-clean stylish hotel , opened only a couple of years ago in the Belleville area of Paris. Rooms are small but so comfortable, buffet breakfast good value at 14euros and the area is vibrant, ethnically diverse and very welcoming with a huge range of shops cafes and restaurants nearby. Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We only spent one night at Hotel Scarlett on our way through Paris but are so glad we got off the beaten path and found this little gem hidden in the Belleville neighborhood. The hotel rooms were on the smallish side but that was to be expected. The decor was eclectic and charming. The staff were absolutely wonderful - kind, helpful, generous of their time and attention. I know we will be back someday!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gerald K
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My girlfriend and I spent three nights here in March, and had a wonderful stay. I arrived 4 hours before the check in time, just off the red-eye and was pleasantly surprised when they were able to check me in and give me a room with no prior notice. The room was just as advertised, with a few minor issues. Some of the lights didn't work, and the bathroom door didn't latch. But the biggest issue was that we could hear nearly everything in the small staircase just outside. We were lucky to have quiet other guests around us, but I can imagine that being a larger issue with different people staying nearby.

All of the staff were very professional and very friendly, especially given that I speak very little French. It is located in a charming neighborhood with a nice grocery store next door and a short walk from the Pyrénées metro station. The bread shop right next to the metro entrance and the metro cafe nextdoor were also wonderful.

I'd highly recommend Hotel Scarlett to anyone looking for a less-touristy place to stay in Paris, and am incredibly grateful to the staff there for making our trip wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Hotel Scarlett is a new place in Paris in the nice Bellville district. Rooms are small but well equipped and convenient. The shower is great! The staff is very friendly. Our room was on the street side. Unfortunately there was some noise during the night. One topic could be better. We ordered a bottle of wine form the reception. The wine was nice but € 32 ......

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple