See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016

close to central train station and centre of town. easy to walk everywhere. rooms are small but they often are in Europe. no noise from the street which I had been concerned about. clean, modern bathroom. buffet breakfast cost is additional but a wide choice is provided. the only negative point was on my last night there (of three) a group of noisy german college girls trooped thru the corridor all night visiting one another from room to room. but this was not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016

The rooms are so tiny that there is barely any room for a small piece of luggage. The white walls and small space reminded me of my college dorm room. This hotel would NOT be recommended for anyone on holiday in Corsica as it doesn't have that vacation feel. The street noise from trucks, ambulances and cars is pretty unbearable for even the heaviest sleeper. We were also not pleased with the construction going on in the hotel. While it was not active work, there were gaping holes in the hallway with plastic trying to cover the area. Not a welcoming sight. Other issues included the hotel staff being accepting of people smoking inside the rooms. For example, the guests in the cell next to us were smoking. When I complained to the front desk upon check out that this interfered with our rest, they didn't seem to care. We were also sad to see an elderly couple trying to check in and not being able to get their room because the front desk staff was either on break or gone for the night. On a positive note, the rooms were clean and safe which are two important things. But I didn't fly 5,000 miles to Corsica just for bare bones. This hotel is ideally suited for business travelers or youth in their 20's who like to stay up and party, but not for couples that would like to experience Adjaccio.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I booked one night with parking space for my car until I came back from sailing ( IO e a night ok ),teh hotel being very close to teh ferry boat. they cashed the money immediately: when I arrived, what a surprise ! they refused to keep my car at first , then
said they would put it elsewhere:the room on the street was so noisy all night for 89 e ,it w as impossible to sleep; the reception is in a shop on the street with hardly welcoming staff ; then you enter this hotel by a corridor with an interphone; the room was clean and basic,lots of bikers favour the place because of publicity but I will avoid this hotel .......I was lucky to be welcomed at a chain hotel on the harbour with a nice garage

Room Tip: room on the back street ?
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ceejaydee
Reviewed 8 September 2016

situated in the center and a main street, we were happy to see how quiet the rooms are... the rooms were also very clean, but as we were several rooms, we lacked a confortable place to gather.. the very nice management promessed to look i to it.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank yumna a
Reviewed 5 September 2016

The hotel is newly renovated, simple but quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a pleasing buffet style offering with good fresh breads, fruits, etc...The location is excellent - right around the corner from a shopping area, cafes, restaurants and only a couple of blocks away from the port of Ajaccio with it's open air markets and Citadelle. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2016