“Charming Vacation Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Bienvenue au cottage la Luzège en Touraine The heated pool 8/4 mètres
Coté salon
Pièce de vie
A table !
Piscine chauffée
Apres les visites le repos
Grand lit de 160/200 Cm
La Loire à vélos
Rigny Ussé
La Loire pour horizon
Toute la Touraine sur table
Chinon ville d'Art et d'Histoire au Patrimoine mondial Vivant !
Château de Brezé
Tous les jours un marché...
Vins de Loire
Avec modération
Candes Saint Martin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GretchenP...
Ohio
“Charming Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 29 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this charming vacation rental in the heart of the Loire Valley. It is an older property that has been comfortably renovated. There is a well equipped kitchen, TV room and bathroom with a shower downstairs and a bedroom with a double bed upstairs. It really has everything you need including WiFi. There is a lovely private patio out back as well as a pool that is shared with the rental next door. The people that run it are fantastic, extremely kind and helpful. They take care of any concerns immediately.

2 Sep 2018
Bonjour Gretchen and thank you very much for your review ! it is true that la Belliviere is a magic place to have rest and discover the Loire Valley.
We are pleased to meet you and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future ! Françoise, Martine et Laurent
Annette B
Westlake, Ohio
“A peaceful and cozy cottage”
Reviewed 29 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We have stayed at this charming, peaceful gite three times and it continues to be a pleasure. Nestled in the Loire Valley, the gite has so many amenities, including a fabulous in ground swimming pool! You can start your day sipping coffee on the lovely veranda or after touring Chinon, you can relax and enjoy a glass of wine in that same cozy spot. As always, Laurent, Françoise and Martine make sure your stay is comfortable and we look forward to returning to the Gite de la Bellivière soon!

30 Aug 2018
Dear Annette,
thank you very much for your review .
As usual, it was great to welcome you !
A très bientôt à Chinon.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

26 Aug 2018
Merci beaucoup for your nice review ! we are pleased that you enjoyed the gite and the area. You have to come back to continue to visit the beautiful chateaux and taste a good food and good wines !Thanks again for your confidence and à bientôt dans la Vallée de la Loire ! Laurent, Françoise et Martine
Cheshiref...
Twemlow Green, United Kingdom
“Amazing people”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Although I have not had the pleasure of staying at the Gite. I have had to unfortunately cancel the holiday due to serious illness. Francoise could not have been more helpful and I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.
I hope they can relet this week, which we were so looking forward to enjoying.
I wish to meet them next year hopefully so that I can thank them personally.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 May 2018
Thank you very much for this message that touches me deeply.
I hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you next time in the Loire Valley, and once again I wish you all the best and full of courage.
I know that we will meet one day.
Please take care,
Françoise
aigre
Dublin
“The experience matched my expectations.”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I had been travelling for 4 weeks prior to our arrival at Chinnon. We very much enjoyed our stay at the cottage which we found to be very comfortable.
The range of facilities was excellent including kitchen implements. local walks, especially along the river were excellent. We actually saw otters!
The grounds were secure. However, we would have appreciated some shade for our car, otherwise we enjoyed ourselves very much and do not have any complaints.
Many thanks
Maura

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 May 2018
Bonjour Maura and thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to welcome you to la Luzège and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Fortunately you had a wonderful weathe and this allowed you to enjoy the cottage but also the area.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Merci encore,
Françoise, Martine et Laurent
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing