All reviews garden view no elevator free parking hotel located stay there again rooms are comfortable short stay air conditioning darcy garage euro
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Great little hotel , very friendly staff , good breakfast . Nice rooms a bit small but were very clean . Close to the centre of Dijon . Stayed over night on two occasions would use hotel again as an over night stop off

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed there two nights and it was perfect. Receptionists are friendly even they don't really speak English. Breakfast has to pay €6 but it's totally worthy. Room was clean and peaceful. Location is nearby park Darcy! Thank you very much!! That's Hospitality!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Dijon to visit my family. I was looking for a hotel close to the center of the city and close to my family. I'm from France but since I've been living in New York City I've gotten used to air conditioning so that was one of my requirements. I was there for 2 weeks. I stayed in 2 different rooms. The first was #24 which overlooked the garden with a queen size bed. I changed rooms when my son was coming to #5 with 2 single beds. This room also overlooked the garden. I would recommend the garden view because it is quiet. Both rooms were comfortable, simple, clean and a very good value. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. They served breakfast but I can't review that because I enjoyed having my breakfast sitting outdoors at a cafe. They also have a garage. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017

we came to Dijon just for one day, and decided to stay in this hotel. The price for the double room with the garden view was 60$ plus the parking 7$. One important moment: they ask to leave the car keys on the desk, cause the garage is very small and sometimes other cars can't get out. And also you need to leave the door key too, cause it's an old-school door with the real key, not card. The room was nice and cleans, but very small, in the bathroom there's only douche and sink. The downtown is 5-7 minutes far by walking. The hotel stuff was really nice, maybe because I spoke French to them. All in all, it's a good one-night hotel

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This place was clean and comfortable enough, and had really great air conditioning, which we found to be rare in Europe. The room was small and, most annoyingly, had the sink and shower in one room and then the toilet in a small closet on the other side of the room. I don't know if every room is like that, but I felt it was a drawback. There was something about having to cross the room to wash your hands that felt quite icky to me, but it was my only real complaint. Oh, and the wifi wasn't great and tapped out completely for one evening.

The staff was friendly, the house-keeping was prompt and good, the breakfast was a good deal, and the location was fine--not quite central but close enough for good walkers.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple