Stayed a whole week.
- Staff is always smiling and seems happy to work here.
- Herbal tea for free, which is good and also helps warming up as some waiting areas are cold.
- No clear guidelines on changing bathrobes if wrong size or wet.
- If long stay (over 4 days), half-board is mandatory. We would appreciate more flexibility (only breakfast included, meals with only first and main or main and dessert but not the full regalia).
- Some activities (collective classes in pools) are very short (10 minutes) and the monitors deliver instructions lacking details, to the point where you may get out of the pool with an ache you did not had getting in.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.