US$134
US$210
US$168
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Kyriad Prestige Saint Malo(Saint-Malo)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
La Rotonde(Saint-Malo)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I loved this place Andy made me and Heidi feel like we were staying in his house such a personal service would definitely come back and stay again it's not the Ritz but the personal touch of Andy and the price more than made up for this

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Glensmith1979
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Seriously, if you are a family considering stopping in St Malo either for a break or 1 night stop on your way to, or from your destination in this hotel - THINK AGAIN. The smell upon entering the room was the equivalent of walking into the hatching chamber from the movie Aliens, and clearly, the cleanliness and overall presentation of sanitary facilities are of no concern at all to the management or owner of the hotel. Disgusting is quite honestly the only word in my limited dictionary of the English language I can find. And yes, I am being honest. This is no negative tripadvisor post as a result of a personal gripe in any way whatsoever. My 8 and 10 year old daughters squirmed at the thought of sleeping in this room and, quite frankly, so did I. I won't mention how my wife felt. My family and another family of 4 spent the night in the beautiful town of Saint Malo dreading the thought of spending the one night ahead of us in this so called hotel.

Room Tip: Don't book one here!!
2  Thank neilharsant
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We enjoyed a two night stay here and had a brilliant time. We booked two quadruple/family rooms as there were nine of us in all (five children) and we were welcomed with a smile and told to treat it as our home. The rooms are basic but clean, just what we needed. The nearest beach is a short walk straight down the road and its not too far to the old town and docks. We didn't need to go far to find some good restaurants and the hotel bar was great fun! We would definitely recommend this hotel for a cheap and cheerful stay in St Malo.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Nice little bar up front. About a half hours walk along the beach (which is five mins away) to the old town, which is open late for food and drinks. Clean and basic rooms. Good light breakfast, some local pastries and things. The best feature for me was the ability to lock my motorcycle against some railings in the inclosed and locked garden. As this is my first night in France, the reassurance is great! Nice chap who runs the place. Would recommend for cheap and cheerful. Don't expect 5* because its not.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Booked into the Hotel Gambetta as an overnight stay and was pleasantly surprised given it was so inexpensive. The en-suite room was pretty basic, but sufficient for most needs, and although it was obviously well used it was clean and tidy. The owner was a friendly chap who couldn't do more for us, and given the fact that the hotel is situated just five minutes walk to the beach (and about 25 mins into town) I'd recommend the place to anybody on a budget.