Hotel du Parc des Tourelles(Dinard)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Beachfront
US$131
US$125
Hotels.com
Comfort Hotel Dinard Balmoral(Dinard)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$578
US$561
  • Pool
1,294 results
All reviewsoysterssliding doorocean viewst malolocal townspa experiencethe main hotelspa facilitiesaccor hotelsswimming capsdirect access to the beachsea water poolbreakfast buffet isself cateringcatching the ferrybar and restaurantno air con
Reviewed 18 August 2017

+ Good beachside location & sea views from bar & restaurant
+ Good breakfast
- Thalasso & swimming pools could be larger
- No outdoor pool
- Dinner menu limited and expensive - better restaurants in town centre

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank tripadv2k17
h1114-gm, Directeur général at Novotel Thalassa Dinard, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

we have an offer for food to the bar and to the restaurant

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant swimming pool. Panoramic view coffee house serving snacks throughout the day, or restaurant with fixed opening hours. Nice relaxing break, despite a lack of frequent public transport to town centre - where pay for parking spaces rather scarce. Absolutely perfect on its own, if taken out if context.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
h1114-gm, Directeur général at Novotel Thalassa Dinard, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was my first spa retreat at an Accord hotel. I recently became Accor Gold member and always wanted to visit this part of France. The location of the hotel is absolutely ideal. Close but not too close to Dinard. The panoramic views of the hotel are breathtaking. So are the views from the restaurant, the bar, or the spa facilities.
Check-in was smooth but not particularly friendly (no recognition of Accor Gold status except for a free drink voucher which is interesting for a 6 days' stay that costed me about €3,000).
My room, superior with terrace, was ready when I arrived (around 4.30pm), clean, and very well located with a nice patio and two lounge chairs.
Every day, cleaning of the room was superbly done (thank you very much to the maids). You would expect more every evening in terms of service (chocolate, for example) but it was clear management had not adopted a policy of recognizing and rewarding loyal Accor customers. Not a big deal. Just a remark. Other hotel chains of which I am also Gold member (Starwood, Hilton and Marriott) will do much more.
The room was recently renovated, calm, comfortable. The bed was lovely. Bathroom was good. Loved the fact that there was a separate restroom.
Wifi was free, fast and reliable.
The spa treatments were lovely. I had a special sleep program which I thought was oustanding. I enjoyed each and every minute of it. The facilities are really superb, clean and modern. The staff is nice, overall (some will be more on the hasty side but that is fine).
The fitness area is a bit small but not crowded.
The main restaurant is serving excellent food: the breakfast buffet is outstanding (loved the oysters in the morning). Dinner is healthy and tasty (loved the Thursday buffet with all-you-can-eat seafood).
The staff at the restaurant is remarkably kind and efficient: they will go out of their way to please you.
I participated in two activities: visit of Saint-Malo and of the Mont Saint-Michel. Both were conducted by Jean-Pierre, an extremely nice man who is very knowledgeable about the region. Absolutely loved my two visits.
I also signed-up for the Bach flowers consultation with Brigitte. What an extraordinary woman! I highly recommend this add-on (60 €, well worth it).
Overall, I loved my stay at the Novotel Thalasso and cannot wait to come back.
I have just one tiny suggestion: please consider showing special hospitality to your most loyal customers (Accor Gold).
Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
h1114-gm, Directeur général at Novotel Thalassa Dinard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

thank you o much for your kind comments
we hope to see you again

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located outside Dinard city centre on a peninsula by the sea. The view is outstanding. The hotel is for thalassotherapy and has a pool, spa, gym, everything you need in short and has access to the beach.
Its terrace and restaurant overlook the sea and you get a stunning view over the St Malo bay for your breakfast or dinner. Bedrooms are very clean and comfortable.
Car park is easy, secured and free for hotel guests.
This was our third time staying in this hotel and we'll definitely go back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I booked this hotel because we are 8 adults on a tight travel schedule, and we need to be in or around Dinard on a specific night. On the whole, it is what I expected. The reception staff are very attentive and helpful. The hotel setting overlooking the channel, and with a huge outside deck, is quite special. The standard garden rooms are a bit unusual in configuration, but they are clean and well appointed.

Here's the downside for us. The day and night we are there is confusing and, in the end a bit frustrating as to food. When we arrive for dinner, the restaurant is offering only a buffet, and at €40 per person. When we ask if we can order lighter fare a la carte off the menu, the answer is no. While there is a light food menu in the bar, we are told they only serve food at lunch. Oh, and there is no food for room service. In short, we cannot eat at the hotel, and it is a bit remote from any other restaurants. We are 8 tired people, having backpacked some 17 km that day. We do not look forward to a long walk out and back for food.

The Novotel Thalassa Dinard is, on the whole a very nice property with a special setting.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
h1114-gm, Directeur général at Novotel Thalassa Dinard, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Every thursday we have a sea food and sea fruit buffet, Salads... for dinner.
best regards