Reminded me of Seaham Hall near Durham(!)
Visited with wife & 17 yo daughter for couple of days to go with a tasty seafood weekend.
Very welcoming atmosphere - classic French sort of medicalist treatments.
- very well equipped sea water pools with jets, machines etc.
- easy 20min walk into town
- reasonably good buffet breakfast - but a little bit down on budget - except for the oysters!
- nice quiet rooms
- just enough car parking
- spacious and great views of the sea
- slight smell of vinegar after cleaning - the sort of "not quite properly laundered" smell that some French hotels seem to like (I don't!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly connected to the thalassotherapy centre, the Novotel Thalassa Dinard is a 3 star hotel in a stunning location, featuring comfortable and spacious rooms with sea views. During your thalasso break in Brittany, 12 km from Saint Malo, try our restaurants, La Goelette, serving health-conscious cuisine, and La Fregate, serving French cuisine. The centre offers a range of fitness and well-being treatments with a sauna, hammam and indoor heated swimming pool. Private undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Thalassa Dinard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Dinard
- Dinard Novotel