Reminded me of Seaham Hall near Durham(!)
Visited with wife & 17 yo daughter for couple of days to go with a tasty seafood weekend.
Very welcoming atmosphere - classic French sort of medicalist treatments.
- very well equipped sea water pools with jets, machines etc.
- easy 20min walk into town
- reasonably good buffet breakfast - but a little bit down on budget - except for the oysters!
- nice quiet rooms
- just enough car parking
- spacious and great views of the sea
- slight smell of vinegar after cleaning - the sort of "not quite properly laundered" smell that some French hotels seem to like (I don't!)More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service