All reviews restaurant next door chain hotel beds were comfortable decent size st jean motorway parking town biarritz france
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my partner and 4 year old daughter for 1 night as a stop over. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean but a bit lacking in any character with the lack of tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample and secure parking and a good restaurant right next door. Although right beside the motorway rooms are quiet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and helpful with the Hotel easy to find and close to supermarket, restaurant and sea. It clean and basic which was just what we required as we were traveling with our dog. The restaurant next to the hotel also accepts dogs. Have stayed here several times now and will return again next year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We didn't realize this hotel was so far out of Saint Jean de Luz. It wasn't long by car, but if we hadn't had it we would have been out of luck. It is your standard chain hotel set up. The staff on check in was very nice and helpful. The room was fine, the bed comfortable, and as others have mentioned, surprisingly quiet considering you're on a highway. My only gripe. We were there in a busy time in August. They have price ranges pubished for the room and we were paying top dollar. If I had been paying the lower end of the advertised rate I would have been pleased, but totally not worth what we had to pay. I guess that's just the way it is, though.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Needed a hotel to overnight on our journey to Spain. This hotel fitted the bill. Very easy access from the road, good parking and much quieter than I expected given it's location.
Check-in was very easy and friendly. We were advised that we could eat at the restaurant next door with a discount of 15% (which we did).
Room was of a decent size and clean. Good shower. Our room had a balcony and although it overlooked a construction site it would have been nice if they had provided some chairs to sit out when work was over in the evening.
Left early before breakfast service so can't comment on that.
All in all I would stay here again if I was doing the same journey, but essentially this is just an overnight type place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for s stop over if you're traveling through France yo Spain. Really clean and comfy rooms. Staff speak English. Restaurant next door can be used at a discount. Hotel is cheap compared. Breakfast is continental so if you want s hearty full English. You'll be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017