“Excellent”

Price range: US$18 - US$40
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We have been in France over two months and in general have been somewhat disappointed with the level of restaurants serving the same duck, foie gras, steak and lamb which apart from a few exceptions have been unexciting. This restaurant was an oh my God, at last experience. Fresh innovative impressive meals. Everything we had was superb. We even looked at the menu deciding what we will have when we return shortly. The restaurant is in a courtyard shared with another restaurant, easy to walk past. Dont keep walking.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This restaurant is in one of the squares in Perigueux - easy to walk past, but don't! The food was really good - I had the cod served on mashed potatoes with a few vegetables and a gambas mousselline sauce. So delicious and fabulous flavour. The service wasn't very speedy, but we weren't in a hurry.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We have been in France for over a week now and have been desperately looking for good cuisine - finally success!
A very nice location in a quiet square and very friendly service. My starter of Ravioli a la gambas was exceptional. My wife's salmon was good although a bit underseasoned. The mains of tuna and duck were fantastic and we had a bottle of very acceptable, well - priced wine.
Nous revenons

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great food in this restaurant located on nice little square. The food was based on fresh ingredients and was inventive. I would have 5 stars if the service at the end (busy night) became average

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I had lunch there with my kids. The "Magret de Canard" was excellent (my mother lives in the region) and it was the best I have had in years. My kids really enjoyed their lunch, their meat was very tender. The wine by the glass was good. As for the desserts we had the "crème brulée pistache" which was nice. The restaurant is not too fancy but it is what it's in the plat that counts !