“Lovely lunch spot!”
Review of Little Cocotte

Little Cocotte
Ranked #42 of 228 Restaurants in Perigueux
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stopped here for lunch with friends. Had lovely oeuf cocotte au camembert to start! Highly recommend and the bavette was tasty! Friend of mine had the entrecote and it wasnt as tasty as the bavette.
Can be rather busy during lunch break, so expect to wait! Order wine early so you can just relax and enjoy the wine.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We were welcomed by a very friendly waiter and the place looked very nice. There was a healthy kids menu available which always makes me happy. I ordered the salmon tartare but was served the steak tartare. I didn't want it to be thrown away and it looked great so I accepted it. The waiter came back twice to make sure I was happy. I was then, but Oh Boy, did I regret that later that night and the next day. I am not going back to a place that cannot absolutely guarantee the freshness of a dish especially with raw meat. And I am never having steak tartare again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We visited this bar on a quiet Tuesday in June. Friendly personel and above all quite good coffee for a fair price. We recommand this bar for a quick espresso or capuccino!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We are a regular at the main restaurant round the corner and found this venue by accident - I am glad we did - We have been passed the restaurant on a number of occasions and is always busy outside

Our party started off with Kir Royals and then onto burgers which were excellent and incredible value at 12 euros each. My Ole Ole burger was perfect and the presentation great!

Wonderful setting in square and will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Tucked away in one of the smaller squares in the old town, this restaurant has some of the tastiest versions of the regional specialties we have had in the Perigord, and at a very reasonable price. The eggs cocotte were a standout, and the veal was extremely tender and full of flavour. Friendly service, good price and a nice outdoor seating area round out the picture, to make the Little Cocotte highly recommended.