“Lovely place with good food”

Moony: The Homemade Burger Factory
Ranked #72 of 383 Restaurants in Biarritz
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Coffee - Restaurant. In the city center of Biarritz, close to the Beach. Young and modern. Free Wifi. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, drinks, snacking, diner. Food served all day long. English, Spanish, Italian, French spoken. Home-made burgers, salads, bagels, wraps, meat, tapas, desserts, hot drinks, cold drinks, wine.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Run by a very lovely and friendly couple. Small, cozy place to have a good food with a drink and dessert. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food was definitely tasty and well-prepared. The atmosphere here is top notch and the pricing is very reasonable. Definitely a place you'll want to visit if you're in town and looking for a bite to eat!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place. Ordered the onion rings which were okay. Then got the Authentique burger that basically comes with goat cheese. The buns were much larger than the meat, I'm not a big fan of that when there's more bread than meat. The meat itself was okay, not great but not bad either. The fries were okay as well. I finished it and was full but I wouldn't say it was super amazing yet I wouldn't say it was terrible either. Midway point for me.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a Moonie burger mid afternoon. My wife is American and asked for a well done burger. Burger arrived burnt both sides, in a bun that was hard like a biscuit. Fries were disappointing- greasy and limp.
French couple beside us thoroughly enjoyed their burgers and deserts. So I am thinking the chef doesn't know how to do well done; or we were just unlucky.
Shame.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Only 3 stars for this one (okay 3.5 would maybe be fairer) as the burger bun was spoilt for me by being quite hard to bite (toasted a little too much) and the squid was disappointing (hard, no taste as overcooked).
Chips homemade so that was good. Burger served to order eg. rare or medium. Minced meat but not seasoned so I felt lacking a bit of flavour.
Okay and acceptable burger but not worth 4* that led us here in my view.
For info, nothing suitable for 2 year old.