“Great kitchenette, ok location”

Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse
Ranked #117 of 174 Hotels in Bordeaux
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Good value for money.
Very friendly reception staff who spoke English as soon as they realised we weren't locals. Location is a bit out of the way - not really close to anything but in Bordeaux as long as you're near the tram (about 5 minutes walk) then everything is easy to get to. There's a little supermarket also 5 minutes away, which was really useful as there was a little kitchenette in the room with microwave, stove top, fridge, and a few basic utensils (but no washing up liquid/sponge - and they charge you if you want them to clean the dishes).
Free wi-fi worked really well - they even let us use it when we arrived early for check-in.
Would stay here again if in Bordeaux.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse

Reviewed 24 May 2011

I wouldn't even grant this hotel a rating. It was terrible on all accounts.
The reception staff were the only nice thing to comment on. Very helpful & understanding. They clearly knew how bad this hotel was.
We booked 2 nights here last minute after having our flight cancelled.
From the moment we stepped inside the room we knew it was a wrong decision!
The room was in a state on disrepair. Dirty walls, surfaces & carpets. Pubic hairs on the bed covers.
In the bathroom there was an extremely dirty shower curtain in a bath tub only big enough for a child.
Drawers missing from the in room desk.
I could go on........
We stayed a mere 45mins in this hotel whilst we searched the Internet for something else.
Having had such an amazing stay in the Dordogne region. This experience has definitely soured the end of our trip

Avoid this hotel if you have any standards.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Sodakitsch
Reviewed 7 May 2011

Did not stay, could not properly book, even though I was charged!

Unfortunately I could not book the hotel properly (did not get the confirmation page), never got an email stating that it was made.

Even though, this was part of a trip with friends and my wife got ill, needed a surgery and we cancelled all the reservations we have (London, Paris and Bordeaux on a different hotel).

Since Citea Bordeaux has never confirmed the request, therefore I did not have how to cancel it!

They have sent me an e-mail stating that I did not show up, hence they would charge me the first night, I have replied, told them about wife's illness and they never responded.

Now I saw the debit on my credit card, have re - requested them to review it and still no answer!

Avoid this sort of attitude, avoid this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2010

A horrible apartment, cheap nasty furniture bed etc. Broken plug, lamp and wardrobe door, reported but not mended. Paid for 4 nights but only stayed one , had to leave as it was too hot and depressing. Couldn't get a refund so had to pay another £200 to get alternative hotel.

Has access to a nice pool belonging to adjacent apartments, also only 10 minutes walk from cathedral area. Don't let this influence you though. An expensive mistake!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights whilst doing a language course in Bordeaux. I had a double studio with kitchenette, bathroom and balcony - very quiet as I was at the back overlooking the pool (open until 8.30pm in the summer so nice to get back for a 'dip' in the evening after a hot day). Room was clean and towels changed daily. Neighbourhood is a bit drab and very few shops, cafes etc. but found location convenient as about 15 -20 minutes on foot from centre of town and 10-15 minutes to Meriadeck Shopping Centre (has large supermarket Auchan).
I liked the hotel, found the staff friendly and helpful and felt it represented good value for money. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Bordeaux hotels
Ibis Budget Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck
Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck
Ibis Styles Bordeaux Meriadeck
1.3 km away
Appart'hotel Victoria Garden Bordeaux

Been to Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse

Address: 1 B rue Jean Renaud Dandicolle, 33000, Bordeaux, France (Formerly Citea Residence Bordeaux)
Region: France > Nouvelle-Aquitaine > Gironde > Bordeaux
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #117 of 174 Hotels in Bordeaux
Price Range: €57 - €142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adagio Access Bordeaux Rodesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Citea Residence Hotel Bordeaux