“Bad experience”
Review of Bar du Marche

Bar du Marche
Ranked #28 of 310 Restaurants in Bayonne
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

In very noisy atmosphere. One man said to my child to be quite when he speak very loadly and badly . I do not advice to every one who has a child and also their servents push me when they want to find a way for their service

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this restaurant for lunch. We found the service a little abrupt even though I ordered in French. I chose Le Plat du Jour. While the meat was ok the cooked endive was very soggy and served with a béchamel sauce which looked to have curdled. My daughters omelette was dry, not very tasty and was served broken up. I'm not sure if this was intentional but we saw other omelettes which looked like an omelette should be. We both left half our meals which is unheard of for us. I have traveled extensively in France and this would as one of the worst meals I have had.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A typical local favourite with traditional food, artisan local beverage and good service. We had a great lunch, simple food and everything was fresh with a good taste.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Simple choice of typical basque dishes. Very tasty and very good.
Salt cod omelet and lemon tart very nice.
Home made fries as well all the other dishes.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Allways perfect..go there if you are in or near Bayonne but make reservation because its full every time. Typical basque specialties. Very good menu for a nice price and the people are very friendly.