All reviews great location the river one night few minutes walk away free parking lot would stay here again hot water easy access town centre france sunday euro
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Staff friendly we didn't have a fridge in room but happily put medication in their fridge for me. Easy walk into town. Car parking secure and although only €5 per day was quoted on booking.com free. Rooms very small but quiet

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

A nice setting by the river, a modern fresh and pleasant place for a two night stop to allow us to explore the surrounds which were only a few minutes walk away.
The hotel is bright and fresh, the rooms also, albeit a bit cramped, including the ensuite where the bath towels are on the small side and seen better days.
The two level breakfast seemed expensive/inadequate so we ate out.
The bar had a few beers on offer, one of my favourites which was most enjoyable.
The heated outside pool is small but best suits the available space.
Adequate secure car parking with electronic gates is available to the rear of the hotel.
The staff were always helpful and cheery.
Bayonne is a lovely place to see, lots of restaurants and bars, and many interesting shops with loads of unique products to purchase.
The Bayonne is located close to, but away from any noise of, all that is going on in this exciting city, well worth a visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Le Bayonne is a perfectly good hotel.
It has 4 stars but it is not a 4 star hotel .
It's inexpensive.
it's clean.
The pool is small but OK. However, it does not get the evening sun.
No food is served Friday night to Sunday but the town is only a few minutes walk away and there are plenty of excellent restaurants to choose from.
If you want a basic, clean room for the night with no frills, this hotel is just the ticket.
I can recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly hotel just beside the old town. Nice swimming pool. Very close to lovely restaurants along the river. Also just beside the bus to Biarritz and to the airport for one euro per person.

No restaurant in the hotel at the weekend but we didn’t need it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed here for nearly 2 months after my husband was injured in an accident in France and was in a coma at the hospital there. During my time there the staff looked after me and my family with kindness, care and professionalism. The hotel facilities were all I needed and more. The food was fabulous, the rooms were clean, comfortable and peaceful and pool beautifully refreshing in the hot weather while I waited for visiting hours. The town is one of the most lovely places I’ve been to in terms of the sanctuary the people of Bayonne probided for my family and I. It is a special,place.

Stayed: September 2017