1,227 results
All reviews train station petite france old town minute walk two blocks an easy walk free wifi nice size would stay here again town centre convenient location excellent hotel cold cuts spacious bathroom breakfast was excellent main attractions air conditioning
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights here to see/explore Strasbourg.
Underground secure car parking very useful as we could leave baggage in the car and know it was safe.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Assisted us in orientation of the town.
Didn’t eat here as there were so many good restaurants in the town within easy walking distance.
Comfortable clean basic room with air conditioning, bathroom/separate toilet.
3 min walk to cross bridge into old town, therefore a perfect location for sightseeing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear @G7d
Thank you very much for your review and stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback.
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you back again and are at your entire disposal for any help or question.
Take care and best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We visited the Monopole for one night with family. Very impressed! Location is superb for sight-seeing in this magnificent city. Welcome from the hotel staff was faultless - including help with luggage & valet parking. Friendly, efficient & helpful staff. rooms are modern & well equipped. Comfortable with excellent shower. Buffet breakfast was first class. Delighted with this hotel & would certainly use again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear @Charlie59_11 !
Thank you so much for having taken the time to review our property. I will forward your message to my team with great pleasure and satisfaction. Without their commitment, all investments and efforts would be useless and messages like yours encourage us to continue, and to always improve ourserlves to offer the best service and comfort to our guests.
We hope to see you back soon and wish you an enjoyable end of summer.
with warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The hotel is very well located. Close to the train station, within 10-min walk to the lively Petite France but at the same time at very quiet location. We had an executive room which was spacious and nice. It is also very convenient that the hotel offers parking (at a cost) which is difficult to find in downtown Strasbourg.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear @LaYayita,
Thank you very much for your review and stay. You are totally right, parking in Strasbourg can be quite complicated and expensive. Our private underground garage, is really safe and convenient (daily rate 15 euros). It's always preferrable to book it in advance, together with the room, to ensure availability.
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you back again !
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Average hotel because some services should be improved:-no coffee or tea in the room in second day-no soap on bathroom on second day-a lot of noises could be heard from our room-even I requested a quiet room I received a room near fitness room even I booked earlier-on check-in even we came at midnight we were asked to wait 5-10 min because another guest who came after us and was already checked-in needs to be served first in a small matter.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
VeroniqueSiegel, Directeur général at Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear @dzahar725130

Thank you for completing the 3rd survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Again, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I spent a small break there because this region of France is just beautiful, interesting and they have great wines. This time I stayed at the Monopole Metropole, which has a very good location. You have everything near the hotel, la Petite France, plenty of restaurants, etc.
The bed was very good and even though I had a big back pain, I could sleep very well there! Room was small and looking to the street. They did not have more parking space but they offered us to park in a public parking near by for a special rate. If you don't mind walking 5 minutes, this is also a good option.
Breakfast was not spectacular but was ok. I just had breakfast one morning there. As I was tired I preferred to sleep the other day and I went to have some snack around the corner, since breakfast is only until 10 am. I would suggest the hotel to extend the breakfast time on weekends, because since your guests are relaxing, some, like me, would have to have a late brunch instead of an early breakfast. But that is up to your operations.
I recommend this hotel, is good quality for money, even though elevator is very narrow. Location is very central, staff is normal France friendly and the most important of all: is very clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear @Pataswiss,
Thank you very much for your message and stay and thank you for recommending our property !
We hope to have the pleasure of greeting you back again and remain with best regards,