“Incredible night”

Albert's Schloss
Ranked #159 of 2,527 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Visited on a Wednesday for a staff Christmas do. Duelling pianos - amazing.
Unbelievably talented musicians and (since work was paying) the many cocktails I had were delicious.
Staff brought our pre-ordered drinks over as soon as we sat down at the pre-booked table. Excellent service.

Given 4/5 stars as apparently drinks are usually very overpriced.

Excellent night - one of the best I've had in a while.

Elyse_Schloss, Manager at Albert's Schloss, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hi Beth

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your experience with us here at Alberts Schloss.

We’re thrilled to hear you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

If you’d like to rebook with us please email events@albertsschloss.co.uk and we’ll take care of this for you.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,534)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Came for breakfast/brunch the week before Christmas, it was my first visit and I loved it. The place was so festive full of twinkly lights and just super cosy. We both had a big breakfast which was divine the sausages were amazing. We also tried a hot chocolate and a vanilla krohnut which were both awesome too. We were super full!

The staff were all friendly and helpful also ❤️

Hi Connie

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Recently went to this place

Not very nice greeting from staff on entering place. Then after booking table was made to wait at bar for table for a long time
Many tables unoccupied

Expensive drinks. Poor service

Food very average. Overpriced. Small portions. Far better places. Than this overpriced. Bad quality food. Young unprofessional staff!!!

One to swerve for sue when in city centre Manchester

1  Thank simon09

Hello Simon,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Albert’s Schloss; I am always grateful for feedback as a means to improve our guests experience. I was sorry however to read that there were parts of your visit that were not as they should have been, and would like to apologise in relation to the areas where we have slipped up. At Albert’s Schloss we aim for the highest standards of guest experience, in everything from our food quality to people’s enjoyment of the venue, and so I am sorry for where we have missed our targets.

Having reviewed your experience, I can understand you the issues you have raised, and I have passed your comments on to my management team, who would wish to be associated with my apologies. I would hate for this to be your last experience of Albert’s Schloss, and so would like to encourage you back for a return visit. To this end, I hoped to offer a visit for you and a partner with the food element of the bill on the house, and thus only drinks to pay. If you would like to join us for lunch, dinner, or organise a table to dine during one of our shows, please just let me know, or contact our sales manager (elyse@albertsschloss.co.uk) direct, and we can make the arrangements. Once again, thank you for your feedback, my apologies where we have erred, and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Best wishes,

James Plant
Albert’s Schloss

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here for my 21st birthday meal with all the family including my 2 month old daughter, they gave us a spacious table for all 7 of us. (Children aren’t allowed after 7 so we came quite early to make the most of it)
The apple strudel cocktail is amazing, so yummy and looks gorgeous.. for starters I recommend the Scollops, sooooo nice. For mains I wasn’t adventurous and just went for the steak, however my partner went for the pork knuckle and WOW it was bigger than his head, my partners known for eating a lot but even he couldn’t finish it.. it’s massive.
Overall staff was lovely & I’m glad I chose to celebrate my birthday at this venue

Hi Sian

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I looooove this bar! Such a great atmosphere every time I’ve been. Always busy but not to the point where you just wanna leave. Beautiful decor and a fantastic choice of ales and ciders. Food was excellent on the occasion that I’ve eaten there. Literally can’t complain about anything!

Hi Louise