Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$43
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$135
US$124
US$124
US$98
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$143
US$85
The Midland(Manchester)
US$145
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$95
US$90
Priceline
US$86
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,011 results
All reviewscity centrepiccadilly stationlarge walk in showerjunior suitegreat hotelpiccadilly gardensgood sizemodern hotela stones throwperfect locationncp car parkfew minutes walktram stopcanal streetdefinitely stay here againcomfortable roomspleasant stay
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Came for a business meeting for a few days and was very impressed - rooms are functional but everything works well down to the air conditioning and the shower - plenty of PowerPoints and good sound insulation. They coped well with a large party - no queuing tor coffee or meals - I would come again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Degas,

I am pleased to read that we had the pleasure of looking after you during a short stay in Manchester for business and have left a lasting impression. Our rooms are indeed very well equipped and I am glad that it was to your liking.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times. It's well located to the tram, Piccadilly train station and the city centre. Rooms are clean modern and comfortable. I ordered room service and for several reasons I was less than happy. I didn't complain when it was delivered I was so hungry and it was late but I commented on checkout the manager came over apologised and removed the bill for room service from my bill. This wasn't the objective of my comments but I appreciate the gesture and I would definitely recommend and return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear juliemurphy12016,

It is appreciated that you have taken the time to review your experience at the hotel and I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stays with us overall.

Whilst I am most disappointed to learn that there was an issue with the room service on this occasion, I am delighted that you brought this to our attention as it is never our intention for guests to leave unhappy.

I am also glad to hear that you will be planning to return in the future and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Booked a discount voucher for Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Holiday Inn Manchester and weren't disappointed.

Despite arriving about 20 minutes early there was no issue and our table was already waiting for us. We were offered a choice of 2 different champagnes as you had your own small bottle, and these were shown to us rather than just asking us. They also asked straight away regarding dietary requirements, and when we advised no fish they made suggestions as to what to replace the original fish element with.

Good selection of finger sandwiches including egg, ham and chicken, large scone with clotted cream/jam, Manchester tart and a nice selection of cakes.

Coffee or tea also provided and they kept checking for refills. Also, checked everything was ok, which it was.

Overall a great deal as £29 for the 2 of us via Groupon and have no negative feedback at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suesreview

Dear Suesreview,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review following a champagne afternoon tea with us.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed every aspect and without doubt it was pleasing to read the positive feedback about the detailed service from the team.

I sincerely hope it won't be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The location suited us being close to public transport links and handy for bars and restaurants in the locality. The hotel is fairly new and is therefore in good order. Very comfortable beds, good sized rooms and well equipped bathroom.

Check in was quick and easy and the front desk staff were very helpful. Breakfast is the usual HI buffet style but it will certainly set you up for the day. A good choice for a business stay but there seemed to be a fair number of non-business people staying.

Recommended for central Manchester especially if you can get a good deal..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ronnie90,

Thank you for reviewing your time with us. I am absolutely delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed everything from our location and well equipped rooms to our helpful team. Your kind words will be passed onto the team who I know will be so pleased to hear this too.

Many thanks for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon when your travels next bring you back to the city.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Booked twin room through Booking.com. Several days later when we turned up, hotel said no twin rooms left only a double. We checked on booking.com who still advertised that twin rooms were still available. Hotel NOT interested and tried to claim our contract was with Booking .com (Not correct incidentally). My friend and I had driven over 200 miles arriving late in the day and were left with making a decision of taking the room or having no room.

Room Tip: Check that the room you've booked is available before setting off.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear ahabbershaw,

It goes without saying that I was extremely disappointed to receive your feedback regarding the room type booked and allocated in which you have described, particularly as we normally receive positive feedback regarding the helpful nature of our team. I would, however, like to investigate your feedback further and as such, I would be grateful if you would get in touch with Martin Sromek, my Operations Manager, on operationsmanager@himanchestercity.com in order that we can obtain further details from you.

I sincerely hope that you will consider visiting us again, when we will demonstrate to you that what you experienced on this occasion is not indicative of our usual high levels of service and certainly not the norm.

Kind regards,