“Super in every way!”

Cosy Club Manchester
Ranked #379 of 2,527 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Description: Quirky, eccentric and playful the Cosy Club offers informal casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homely and family friendly environment. ‘Think gents club meets village hall meets cricket pavilion.’
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for brunch one morning. All the members of staff were so friendly and welcoming... and it's always nice to have a bit of banter too! Everyone genuinely seemed happy to work here, and that added to the lovely atmosphere in the place.

The food was amazing! We had poached eggs with mushrooms and spinach (and came back the next day for the Club Sandwich!). The food was really well prepared and presented... and the flavour was spot on! The quirky decor and crockery etc was great too.

The Cosy Club is a truly lovely place, and very reasonable too. I'd definitely come back if I'm in Manchester again

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Came here with my mum for some lunch and drinks, it was a Thurs afternoon so not too busy, seated straight away. Interior of the place was quirky and it had a nice vibe. We both ordered tapas so we got 3 dishes each, I had Salt & Pepper Squid, Pigs in Blankets and Buttermilk Chicken. My mum had Hummus, Garlic Mushrooms and Goats Cheese & Spinach Croquettes. Every single thing we ordered was absolutely delicious and it was so filling!! You get given ciabatta when you order the tapas and we also ordered some sweet potato fries, we were stuffed haha. Every member of staff that we came across were absolutely lovely and I will definitely be coming here again to try some other dishes from the menu.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

So many places to eat in Manchester, and plenty of empty seats around on this wet and miserable bank holiday Monday. My wife and my 16 year old son had visited the Cosy Club after a recent concert, and quite enjoyed the atmosphere and food.
The restaurant is cosy, as the name suggests, plenty of atmosphere, particularly in the bar area. The table staff were friendly and attentive. We ordered soft drinks, along with starters and main course. My soup was warm, tasty and enjoyable. My main course of 3 tapas dishes were lukewarm, and tasteless. The waitress offfered to get me a warmer meal, I declined in part because heat would not improve the taste.
My wife and two sons, aged 12 and 16 enjoyed their food. The waitress did apologise saying that a mix up in the kitchen had delayed my youngest sons meal by around 5 minutes, as she delivered our mains.
The deserts were limited to a choice of around 5 or 6 items and very mediocre in quality when eaten.
So many places to eat in Manchester, I probably will not dine here again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I had a wonderful breakfast here early on sat morning. My girls are 3 and 5 and very lively. They were greeted by Barry who was incredible with them and immediately directed them to an pile of vintage looking games and toys.

The food was delicious and the decoration and style of the place beautiful with William Morris walls and lovely art work..... but it really was Barry who made our visit. What a superb member of staff - kind, courteous and knew what we wanted before we did.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday afternoon, and my friend and I had a lovely meal, so much we couldn't finish it, I had no issues with the food at all. My friend said he burger was only OK but I really enjoyed my chicken breast. Would very much recommend the sun dried tomato and mozzarella bread. The cocktails were amazing. The place seemed slightly understaffed, but they were all lovely and always on the go. The restaurant itself was clean and welcoming.