“Best lamb chops ever !”

Ranked #68 of 2,482 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the home of authentic Punjabi cuisine! eastZeast are a multi award winning restaurant chain with various locations across the North West.
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Had lamb chops for starter simply the best ever
The butter chicken and lahori jhinga king prawns were simply delicious
The garlic naan breads were perfect
Staff were very helpful
Would definitely go there again.

Kabir R, Owner at eastZeast - Riverside, Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for the great review. We work really hard to serve the best food with great customer service. I'm glad to see those efforts pay off in your last visit.

Please introduce yourself to me the next time you come in, and i'll make sure you get the 5 star treatment you deserve.

Hope to have you back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is probably our 6th visit here and the food is consistently good, although we usually always order the same thing! The poppadom and pickle tray is good and I have paneer shashlik and my husband has the lamb chop shashlik, both always tasty and plentiful.

The service varies between good and average, depending on how busy they are. Sometimes service can be a little bit rushed, I hadn't even got my coat off and sat down before I was being asked what I wanted to drink and did I want poppadoms! They will try to sit everyone together, in the same area, but are happy for you to change tables if that doesn't suit.
The decor is contemporary, has a good atmosphere, great food and reasonably priced wine, so I will return and would definitely recommend to friends.

1  Thank kat642016

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, especially for your birthday meal.

We do get extremely busy over the weekends but that should not excuse the level of service you receive.

I really appreciate your feedback and taken on board all your points

I am glad that you enjoyed your meal as we work hard to serve the best food.

On your next visit please contact me direct and i will like to arrange a large birthday cake slice with sparkler and some poppadoms for you as a way to compensate for your experience on your birthday.

look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Loved it. Dead good curry n that. Wish there was one in Copenhagen too I would go all the time if I lived nearby

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This is our 10th or 11th trip here in the last couple of years. When we get together as friends, it's always our first choice place to go! We choose this particular East z East over all the other branches! The valet parking service upon arrival is absolutely fantastic! So convenient, especially when parking in Manchester City centre can be quite stressful!

Food and service are exceptional as always!

Poppadoms and dips are always fresh and delicious! We ordered trays of lamb chops to share, kebabs, chicken nambala, chicken pakora! All fantastic! Followed by king prawn and lamb handi! Great currys! Chips, rice and naan breads all fresh and tasty too!

Restaurant so clean as always! It's also worth noting that we never book here, my friends are so unreliable with time keeping, it seems pointless! When we turn up, they always provide us a table within 20 minutes, unlike akbars (where you can't book for tables of less thank 8) and you are usually waiting well over an hour in a cramped area for a seat!

This is by far the best Indian restaurant in the city! We can't praise it highly enough

Having the Valet Service means you don't have to worry about getting a ticket, so you can relax, take your time and enjoy your evening.

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

First visit to EastzEast at the Riverside, for my daughters 18th birthday meal, the decor the reception the restaurant all are fantastic, great food fantastic portion sizes, waiters not at all pushy - very clean - the restrooms also very clean.

I would recommend EastzEast - if you are looking for a good restaurant that serves authentic food make this your next booking.

Thanks again for a lovely evening and look forward to seeing you again

Kabir R, Owner at eastZeast - Riverside, Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Zee,

Thank you very much for your response, We here at eastZeast take our Guests' experiences very serious. We are very happy that your family had a great B'day celebration at our Riverside branch. We do offer a complementary Slice of cake with a Sparkler as a B'day treat, but I'm not sure if you mentioned it to your Waiter...anyhow many thanks and see you soon.