2,230 results
All reviews open plan free soft drinks great hotel modern hotel q park mini bar deansgate locks sauna and steam room bridgewater hall city centre car park excellent breakfast bars and restaurants coffee machine old trafford excellent stay would stay again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came up for Manchester for an event on my 21st birthday and I had an amazing time. We were also able to pay a little extra and have late checkout. Everything exceeded expectations and I will definitely be coming to stay at the hotel again in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Perfect location with a supermarket and Starbucks on your doorstep. Beautiful modern hotel with everything you need. Booked a Kingsize room; large comfy bed, excellent shower, free refreshments in the mini fridge to enjoy and a lovely view of the city. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights together.
Check in was quick and easy - we were given a room in the 7th floor.
The room was modern, clean and spacious. The layout of the room was obviously considered, with the bathroom being open into the bedroom with a separate toilet and separate shower...so someone in the toilet or in the shower left the bathroom still available to use!
The maid/housekeeping service was great - within an hour of returning to our room it had already been cleaned and tidied!
We didn’t have breakfast so could comment on that.
We were given a free extension on check out to 1pm, and that was quick and easy to do!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This hotel was excellent. From reception to breakfast nothing was too much. I particularly love the attention to detail and the feeling of being welcome at this hotel. Food and drinks wonderful and the restocked room fridge was great.

Room tip: Just stay there - they are all good.
Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Curious47796556109
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Stayed here a couple of times on business and it has been ideal. Clean and comfortable and good value. Rooms are spacious and modern, with good soundproofing, which is important in the city centre. Will continue to be my first choice in the centre of Manchester.

Date of stay: September 2018