2,184 results
All reviews open plan free soft drinks great hotel modern hotel q park mini bar deansgate locks sauna and steam room bridgewater hall city centre car park bars and restaurants coffee machine breakfast was excellent excellent stay old trafford buffet style
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel is very fresh, modern and clean in an ideal location. We were really impressed with the bar area which had a great atmosphere and was beautifully decorated. The breakfast was fantastic and the little touches in the room such as free soft drinks in the mini bar was lovely

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
rjm499, Manager at INNSIDE Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Newlywed08_8
Thanks for the great review and were delighted the hubby had a fab birthday!
See you next time your in Manchester

From The Innside Team

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I will be visiting Manchester a lot over the next few years so wanted to find a reasonable place to stay for overnight trips. I was impressed with the good reviews this hotel got on Tripadvisor. Unfortunately, the problem with the rooms is the lack of soundproofing - particularly the plumbing. You can hear everything in the adjoining bathrooms and up and down the stack - showers, toilets flushing etc. Sleep is difficult because you are waiting for the next noises of water. The other related thing is the 'singing pipes' - a bit like little sirens going off. Also, I'm not a fan of 'open plan' bathrooms - there's no privacy if you are sharing a double room. I told the Reception staff about the noises and the shower flooding (see below) who were friendly, but she also looked like she had heard it all before. Poor things, there isn't much they can do if the hotel has been shoddily built in the first place. On the positive side, the Reception staff are friendly and the buffet breakfast is fair value for £12. There is car parking nearby (although it's difficult to find the hotel , if you don't know the area, once you have parked the car). The 25% discount for parking did not happen for us because the hotel had a technical problem printing the discount voucher and there was nobody at the car park to help when we paid at the machine. Back in the room, I suppose I should mention that the carpet was damp next to my side of the bed (caused by a leaking shower - the door didn't fit) and the bed had one of those wobbly mattresses which shakes every time your partner turns over. So all in all, not a great stay and not a place I would recommend, sadly. Will try the Hilton or Marriott next time.

Stayed: September 2018
Kris_INNSIDEGEX, Guest Relations Manager at INNSIDE Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay here at INNSIDE Manchester.

I am sorry to hear about your stay, this certainly isn’t what we want our guests to experience.

Our maintenance manager is working on this and we hope to resolve any issues with noisy pipes.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Great hotel in a really easy location in Manchester.

The rooms were modern and large and the bed was very comfortable.

The coffee pod machine was a great touch to the room as was the 'free' drinks from the mini fridge.

The bathroom was "open" to the rest of the hotel room ie the toilet and shower were behind their own doors but the sink etc was open to the rest of the hotel room. This didn't bother me as I was staying by myself but some people might find it annoying/weird.

There were a few UK power points throughout the room however there were no USB points in the room

The staff were always friendly and helpful

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Scotty82,
Thanks for the great review and feedback!
We really appreciate it, as this helps us a lot...

We look forward to seeing you next time your in Manchester.

Your Innside Team

Reviewed 14 September 2018

The hotel is in a good location, close to Deansgate train & tram station, Oxford Road train station and motorway links. Located in close proximity to numerous restaurants, bars and clubs.

The hotel was clean. I liked some of the little touches in the room such as complimentary snacks and drinks, toothbrush etc. The service I received at the hotel was very good. Polite, friendly staff that made you feel welcome.

The hotel has business facilities, offers spa treatments and a 24hr gym, incase you want to do a little exercise during your stay. The gym is small but adequate.

I thought the bathroom area was small with the shower and toilet in separate rooms. The food was good but not great, that said I will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Alison G,
Thank you for the review and comments following your recent stay.
Great to see you enjoyed your stay and will be back with us!
See you next time.

Your Innside Team

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Our new favourite Manchester hotel. Our second time here and will definitely return again. Perfect location. Car park right next to hotel and great that you receive a discount there too. The rain shower is amazing! Rooms good sized and always spotless. Beds are huge and so comfortable! Free drinks in minibar are a lovely touch.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Dan93Wxm,
We love that were your new favourite hotel!
Thanks for staying again with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Best