“Christmas markets visit”

Byron Piccadilly Gardens
Ranked #281 of 2,562 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, British
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Great portion sizes, great value for money, great service and great ambience, would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Wow £7 for a small burger with no taste and no fries . Cheesy balls where bad too . Really horrible food

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I don't eat burgers as a norm but was visiting Manchester with my daughter and she raved about the Byron she'd previously visited. Got seated very quickly and opted for the lunchtime menu which was excellent value. I opted for no bun and replaced with salad as I don't like brioche buns but when it came to the table it was on a bun. The burger was delicious, served medium, very moist and seasoned perfectly. The bun, surprisingly, was lovely and I didn't feel over-stodged with food as I do normally with burger restaurants which is why I tend to avoid them. Staff great. Will definitely look out for this chain in other cities I visit. If they hadn't messed up my order it would have been 5*

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Reading the reviews we decided to give it a go and offer a great lunch time menu 12-4 and altho we came in at 1550 they still allowed us to order of the menu. Reading the negative reviews just means people have to high expectation and should stick to weatherspoons or greggs across the road

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Whilst i didnt get seated so i can not comment on the food this review was based on my experience of trying to procure a service at the restaurant.

Stood at the front of the queue for 10 mins. Various staff floating around at least 4 or 5. Wasnt seen until the concierge guy came over. In the mean time at least 8 people left. I arrived with myself and my friend to which i was told i would have to wait a further 15 mins. There was spare tables and there is a chance they was prebooked but no explanation was offered. no apology for waiting to be seen too and in this day and age customer service is everthing.