“Amazing Grilled Cheese Sandwich!!”

Northern Soul Grilled Cheese
Ranked #5 of 2,371 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Pig On A Lead... OMG!!! Best sandwich ever!! Was a bit sceptical when saw it had macaroni cheese on it, but boy was I wrong! Totally delish!!!!!!
Apparently the milkshakes are ace too but didn't get to have one this time - until next time!!!
Only downside is not much space, but so easy to eat stood up, and totally worth it :)

2  Thank sunshinesnuggles2000

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I had a macaroni cheese grilled cheese sandwich here. It was so good, I've had dreams about it. It doesn't even matter that basically everything sold here is terrible for you.

Plus, it's pretty inexpensive

2  Thank diibii
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I found this place from tripadvisor before i went to manchester. I heard that they have a special toastie with mac&cheese. I firstly found this odd and couldnt fancy it. So, I taught I had to try. I visited and ate that toast and my comment is woww it couldnt be better! these guys know what they are doing really well. Strongly recommended!

2  Thank ihsan_the_isot
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Stopped in and had the brie and cranberry sandwich, one of the best grilled cheese I've ever had! The staff was lovely and we left happy and full

1  Thank Tyarwood
Reviewed 2 February 2017

If you cant get a grilled cheese right then you don't know what you're doing but these guys have got it spot on! Such a nice grilled cheese on nice bread too (the bread is important!) For a quick snack and a quick cheese fix this is a great spot

2  Thank ThomasOldbury