1,384 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here an early flight hi express next morning an overnight stay shuttle service the sofa bed breakfast was included hot breakfast one night stay what it says on the tin car parking tea and coffee making facilities short stay family room good nights sleep
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I must say I was happily surprised by the Holiday inn Express, I'm a Premier Inn girl myself as I know what I'm getting with them. The room was big and nicely decorated with a huge bathroom, but more importantly the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

The restaurant does lovely food which is not bad priced considering this is an airport hotel I'll definitely be staying here again for an overnight stay before heading off on my holidays.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Geoff W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Check in was average. I was under the impression that the parking was free on Site but I was misinformed, it is £8.50 per night which is fine. Asked the girl on reception about the parking and where I had seen this info, she took ages looking it up on the computer and then begun to allocate us rooms and then quoted the price which included the parking for overnight. To which I told her that I assume the parking insnt free then as I was under the impression that she was looking into it. Little bit of communication and smoother check in would of been an improvement. We decided to eat in the restaurant. Food was acceptable, service was a joke. We walked in and one of the waiters told us to sit anywhere, so we say down. We were waiting for a while to be seen to but No one came, so we went and asked how to order to which we found that you order at the front and pay at the same time. They asked for the table number when placing my order there was no table number on the table but on the wooden box on the table is dark lettering- not very obvious. Little bit more instruction when entering the restaurant as to how to order would of been great. The beds on first look seemed really soft but I slept fine. The bathrooms are amazing all newly kitted out I think. The shower was fab. No noise from airport or from other guests. Lovely touch from hotel if you forget anything such as toothbrush toothpaste, hair brush etc the hotel offers them to you with their compliments- a touch I wouldn't expect from a 3 star and one which I had to use when I forgot my hairbrush at 4am in the morning a lovely night porter brought one to the room. This is the reason this hotel is getting the extra score from me otherwise they would be getting one less point. The main improvement to this hotel should be communication. Probably wouldn't chose to stay again as I prefer a higher standard of customer service.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. I will make sure to pass all your comments to all of my staff and management.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in September before a flight, we travelled down from Scotland on the Friday night and stayed here, was really lovely from check in staff were so helpful, we booked two rooms and they made sure these were together, rooms were spacious and comfortable, breakfast was included in the morning there was loads to choose from, we would stay here before a flight again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Geoff W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review regarding your stay with us. It was really pleasing to know that staff were helpful and you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass all of your comments to all of my staff and management.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Usual Holiday Inn Express facilities good sized room, large comfortable nice soft bed with plenty pillows etc. Large bathroom with good big shower. Good sized tv. Large dining/breakfast room. There is a shuttle to/from airport at £3 each each way which was useful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Express Manchester Airport. I look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed here prior to an early morning flight to Turkey, very handy for the airport with a shuttle bus every 20mins. but not between 23.00 and 04.00, £3.00 per person.

Very comfortable rooms spotlessly clean and very quiet despite being on the ground floor.
There is a restaurant on site with a good choice of well cooked and presented food cheaper and nicer than rival hotels nearby.
We found all the staff polite and helpful.

We will definitely use this hotel in future.

Room tip: We would think all of the rooms are of a similar high standard to the one we stayed in.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Geoff W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks for the excellent review, we look forward to seeing you in the future!