1,384 results
All reviews manchester airport stayed here an early flight hi express next morning an overnight stay shuttle service hot breakfast breakfast was included the sofa bed one night stay what it says on the tin tea and coffee making facilities car parking short stay family room good nights sleep
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

Great value for money. Friendly and helpful staff
Spotlessly clean breakfast room. Basic but tasty breakfast. Reasonable overnight parking fees.
If you're looking for a place to stay close to the airport then this is highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2014

We stayed here as the city centre hotels were all fully booked at the time we needed one.we thought that a 15 min drive is nothing. However the M56 was under road works which meant we ended up lost. After driving around trying to find a way ourselves we rang up the hotel and was helped out by Lauren who gives us new directions. Without her help we would have been driving around all night.
the staff here really do go out there way for everyone and the breakfast choices are a bonus.
I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2014

For some reason this hotel lets its guests all stand by the front door which is permanently open due to the sensors operating it, the smoke pours into the lobby, the bar area and the restaurant area. When questioned about it the hotel team told me that if they dont allow them t smoke there they will be sued !!!

Why should the majority of people who dont smoke have to endure the habits of a few people hell bent on posioning themselves.

The hotel itself is great, the room was large enough, the bed was great and staff attitude is brilliant.

Pity I wont be staying here again and will make sure I and my staff use other hotels with sensible smoking policies like the other hotels use.

Room tip: Room 303 is a disabled room with a huge shower
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen F
Daniel D, Deputy General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Dear proliteguy

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your visit to our hotel. I am sorry that you experienced discomfort from the smoking area during your stay. Since your stay, our guest smoking area has been relocated further away from the main doors. We now also have our outdoor seating area available for those warmer evenings. I very much hope that you choose to stay with us again and if there is anything that I can do to make your next visit more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards

Daniel Dane
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Overall the room was perfect very clean shower and great office chair however the bed was like a slab of concrete had no sleep what so ever ended up trying to sleep on the office chair but that wasn't any good as you can imagine the bed was the worst I've stayed in yet can't wait to get home into a proper bed hated my nights stay

Dear Kierondevlinn

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our hotel. I'm very sorry that you did not get a good night sleep due to the bed in your room. I understand that this is a fundamental part of any guest stay and I would like to apologise that you did not leave our hotel feeling relaxed and refreshed. Since your visit we have replaced the majority of our bedding and many of our beds are now equipped with brand new mattresses. I am confident that you will notice the difference on your next visit and I hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Daniel Dane
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2014

This hotel deserves accolades for its customer service. A mistake on my part resulted in a mistaken reservation timing. While the hotel was in its full right not to help me out, the general manager, Geoff Willis, did so anyway. In a day and age where customer service can be in short supply, this hotel demonstrated that great customer service still exists. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business