“A very nice place to spent 1-2 hours resting inaer the watter”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Craft bar salford quays
Ranked #1,367 of 2,387 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 20 March 2015

The quays (pronounces like" keys" ) is one of the most comfortable and quiet places in Manchester where you can have coffee or lunch and enjoy the sight of water , swans and ducks ..
the food is ok, but it seems everyone comes there for the location...

Reviewed 9 November 2014

I have been coming here fairly regularly since it opened either before a United game or prior to visiting The Lowry Theatre. The selection of drinks has always been good but it gets better virtually every time I visit. Initially there were 2 hand pulled ales but now there are 3, usually sourced from Brightside Brewery and Hawkshead Brewery. Always well looked after and in good condition. There is also an interesting wine list and every wine I have tried has been excellent. There is also an extensive range of 'craft' bottled beers in the fridge. In some pubs/ bars, especially those who's main activity is to sell food, I find there is nothing I actually want to drink, whereas in this bar I counted 18 beers [ + wines] whilst I was at the bar being served. On my previous visit I suggested to the owner that a Belgian fruit beer would complement his range of bottled beers. Lo and behold one one had appeared in the fridge last night. On 2 of the last 3 occasions I visited I have eaten off the'Tapas' menu. On both occasions I found that by ordering 3 dishes between 2 we had over ordered as the portions are so large. Each Tapas is a full meal. My only disappointment has been that the salmon dish has not been available on either occasion. I can recommend the chicken breast which can be had with your choice of vegetable rice, Asian noodle salad or pea, bean and mint salad. The staff are efficient, friendly and energetic, the food is good and well priced and the drinks are marvelous. Even if you don't want alcohol or a meal you could have coffee and cake. Great bar.