Stayed here on Business and this place has good size rooms, surprisingly quiet for its location next to a main road but helped by having double windows to keep the noise out. You could still open the windows should you need some air which was a bonus.
The beds were very comfy & my room also had a sofa bed (I'm not sure if that's standard?).The bathroom was basic but spotlessly clean, the toiletries are ok, but those Shower gel dispensers are such a pain to use and not powerful enough. The
Staff on arrival were exceptionally helpful, professional, and happy which is often hard to find. and really enthusiastic to have you at the hotel. It's called Deansgate locks on their website but the commercial and retail area is approx 10 min walk away and the staff will point you in the right direction. Overall it's a nice surprise in a city centre location and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn