2,039 results
All reviews stayed here car park comedy store meal deal busy road old trafford minute walk main road all you can eat on site parking palace theatre free shuttle good nights sleep family room air con manchester city centre bars and restaurants
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Quite a nice stay here , food good , staff very friendly. Not far away from centre. Would certainly stay here again in the future , nothing is too much trouble for the staff always willing to assist. Not very far to the main venues.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Good size rooms, surprisingly quiet for its location next to a main road but helped by having double windows to keep the noise out. You could still open the windows should you need some air which was a bonus.

The beds were very comfy & my room also had a sofa bed (I'm not sure if that's standard?).
The room decor wasn't the latest, quite a smallish flatscreen TV but again did the job.
Bathroom was basic but spotlessly clean, as was the rest of the room.

Staff on arrival were exceptionally helpful, professional, and happy which is often hard to find.

It's called PI Deansgate locks on their website but is approx 5-10 min walk away, although I already knew that so didn't bother me.

I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stayed here for an overnight visit to Manchester. We were attending a charity ball at a nearby hotel but prices to stay there were ridiculous for the amount of time I would be able to enjoy the facilities. Premier Inn gave me exactly what I required, a clean comfortable room with a comfy bed to get my head down for the night

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 25 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Premier Inn a few times but first time at this particular one. First thumbs up was the onsite parking at good discount especially for a city centre hotel. Check in was simple & made by a very pleasant receptionist, rooms were spotless with a very comfortable bed. We booked the meal deal of dinner & breakfast for £24.99 each in the restaurant which was excellent, restaurant staff were very pleasant & most helpful which made our short stay perfect. Will most definitely stay here the next time we are in Manchester.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends