Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$144
US$100
Doubletree
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$136
US$40
US$39
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$105
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$100
US$95
The Midland(Manchester)
US$175
US$99
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,443 results
All reviewsroof terraceafternoon teahot tubgrand roommezzanine flooroyster barroll top bathgjs hotelbathroom upstairssplit levelcoronation street setwedding venuegranada studiosbeautiful hotelmain barwalk in showerbirthday treat
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Three weeks ago I married my best friend at this hotel and we couldn't have asked for a better day!

I stayed there the night before the wedding with my little girl and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. They made me and my daughter feel very special the whole time we were there.

We had a very laid back wedding and chose canapes and hog roast as our food which, I have to say, went down an absolute storm. The food was so so tasty and everyone commented over the following days on how much they enjoyed it.

Everything ran like clockwork which made it so much easier for my husband and I to kick back, relax and enjoy the whole experience.

Throughout the whole planning process Lauren (Moran) was absolutely fabulous with us and nothing was ever too much trouble. She was very friendly and professional the whole time. Unfortunately, she wasn't there on the day of the wedding but left us in the very capable hands of Jordan, who was equally as fantastic throughout the whole day.

We were also given the cork from the first bottle of champagne opened, with a piece of silver in it, by Jordan, towards the end of the night. Apparently, this is supposed to bring us good luck and I really hope it does. It was such a lovely touch!

We'll definitely be returning, maybe on our 1st Anniversary, to relive the wonderful memories we made on that special day!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the best day of my life!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MacKenzie S, Deputy General Manager at Great John Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Gemma,

Congratulations to you and your partner on your wedding day. Thank you for choosing us as the setting for such a special occasion. Knowing you felt in capable hands is such a lovely thing to hear as we do work our very hardest to make it most memorable for our guests. I'll be certain to pass along the kind comments you stated about both Lauren and Jordan - we are truly so thankful to have them as part of our team!

We hope that we will have the ability to welcome you back again in the future on another stay here at the hotel.

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We were treated to a wonderful afternoon tea by our son and Daughter in Law to celebrate a special year for us. We had the ladies (with champagne)and Gentleman's afternoon tea and both were amazing ,very different and met our needs exactly. We both agreed the best we have ever had. In addition all of the staff were very friendly ,worthy of special note was Alicja who kept us supplied with limitless tea and coffee and good conversation. The surroundings added to make this a first class experience .Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MacKenzie S, Deputy General Manager at Great John Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback regarding your afternoon tea experience with us. I'm happy that you chose to celebrate your special year with us. Additionally, thank you for the kind words about Alicja's service - i'll be certain to pass it along to her as well as her manager. She is a gem and we are truly lucky to have her.

We hope that you'll come back to see us very soon as we would love the chance to serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had promised my wife a visit for afternoon tea and upon looking at recent reviews decided the Great John St looked like a good location. Across from the old Granada Studios and not far from the Opera House this hotel is converted from an old school to what is a beautiful boutique hotel.

The afternoon tea was excellent. If planning ahead please consider the fact there is also a "Gentlemen's" version which has a selection of hot food instead of sandwiches followed by a cheese board.

As we had the original afternoon tea I started with a mint tea with my wife having pineapple juice, we then had a variety of sandwiches and a sufficient selection of cakes. The price was £25 each and I would certainly go again but next time I would try the hot selection.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MacKenzie S, Deputy General Manager at Great John Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear PhilOsh,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Afternoon Tea experience. I'm delighted that you and your wife were well looked after. I'm inclined to agree that our Gentlemen's version of our afternoon tea is simply delectable as well.

We look forward to welcoming you both back soon - perhaps even as a Hotel guest in the future...?

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My Favourite place, so nice , and sweet . The room looks enormous , so clean , a true hotel. I would never imagine something like this in my life. Definitely will come back , and recommend all my friends

Stayed: September 2017
MacKenzie S, Deputy General Manager at Great John Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Oceanexcursions,

Thank you for those kind words! I'm pleased that you enjoyed our rooms during your visit here with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous hotel in a great location in walking distance of the bars and restaurants in Spinningfields. Excellent reception by the staff and valet parking was efficient and so easy and quite reasonably priced to take away the hassle of finding somewhere to park. The room was absolutely stunning over 2 levels and an upgrade from what we booked. All amenities you need and more! The roof terrace was nice but was in use and we wrote a little confused over how to order drinks as residents so didn't stay for a drink here. Will definitely come back and try the bar and restaurant next time too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cloe,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experiences here at Great John Street Hotel. I'm pleased that you were well taken care of by our team and were able to enjoy both the services and staff of our hotel. I apologise that the drink ordering instructions were not quite clear for you but I'm happy to see that it didn't hinder your overall experience in any way.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.