“Wine tasting”

Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Veeno is an Italian Wine Café based in the UK serving our family produced Sicilian wines & authentic Italian spuntini. All of our wines come from our award-winning family vineyard in Sicily where 3 generations of our family have produced wine. This allows us to ensure the highest quality from the grape to the glass. We source all our cold meat cuts, breads and cheeses from Italy too.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My sister and I have had the most enjoyable wine tasting experience here this afternoon. Our waitress Eleanora was a joy not only informing us about our food and wine but telling tales of Sicily and teaching us Italian. Can't wait to go back.

4  Thank wbrown517

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Second visit to Manchester and have to say the service was nowhere near our previous visit when Steve did our wine tasting. We had 2 different waiters and the service was slow we actually left before our dessert wine as we had enough of waiting!

VeenoCompany, Owner at Veeno, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Ciao Jayne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience
at Veeno with us - all the feedback that we get is very useful to
us and much appreciated.

I'm very sorry that you didn't receive the standard that you
expected from Veeno and that on this occasion, we let you down.
There is no excuse for slow service and you have my sincere
apologies for your disappointing experience.

I would very keen to hear more details of your time with us, in
order to have all the information that we need to prevent this from
happening in the future. I invite you to email:
nino@theveenocompany.com
in order to discuss the matter further and hopefully find a way to
resolve this issue.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Grazie mille,

Nino

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We went on Sunday with a voucher I received for my birthday. We arrived a little early so sat outside with a glass of red and a white. After 20 minutes we went inside, had another red, different one and my wife had the same glass of white again. When it was time for our tasting we were treated by a very knowledgeable young man who described the wines in great detail. The wines awere really lovely as were the spuntini. We even asked for more olive oil and bread which they readily supplied. As others have put, you may be slightly wobbly after your time here! Would I go again? Definitely!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

First time at Veeno two of us sampled the Claasic wine tasting.
Lovely welcome, excellent wines, great food and wonderful service.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Spent a fab afternoon enjoying sumptuous red wine, recommend their most popular if you like a glass of red, cheeses and other nibbles, good atmosphere and great friendly service; we were served by Indre

Thank Steve .