US$167
  • Room Service
US$164
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$153
HotelsClick
2,856 results
All reviewsarora hotelpremier kingart galleryq parkcentral locationlovely hoteltwo double bedsgood sizeroom was spaciousreception staffthe ground floorweekend breakcar parkvisit manchesterhotel barwould stay againsaturday night
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The staff at Arora Hotel Manchester is great and very, very friendly and helpful! Our room was extremly spacious and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was really good with little extras like smoothies and salted caramel spread.
The only negative thing: our room was hard to cool down, even with the AC on coldest.

1  Thank Playuelitable
Sean M, Front Office Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Playuelitable,

Thank you very much for the recent comments regarding your stay at the Arora Hotel in Manchester.

I am delighted to hear that you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and the room to be spacious. Glad you loved the comfy beds and pleased you enjoyed the little extras for breakfast. The feedback regarding the AC unit has been passed on to be looked at and I hope to see you back at the hotel again very soon.

Sean McIntyre, Front of House Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I stayed for two nights while attending a conference at the Manchester Central Convention Centre and the Arora was in a great location for this, just a 10 minute walk away. The room was clean and comfortable, although the bed was a little soft for my liking. My room was on the ground floor which meant that I got some morning noise from bin lorries. I was already awake by the time they came (about 7am), but it might be worth considering requesting a room on a higher floor if you are hoping for a later start! Breakfast was fine, with a reasonable amount of choice on the buffet and some cook to order options.

Overall I felt that it was a really good value hotel in a good location and I'd certainly stay at the Arora again, particularly if I was attending an event at Manchester Central.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sophie B
Sean M, Front Office Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Sophie B

Thank you very much for the recent comments left regarding your stay at the Arora Hotel in Manchester.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and that you liked the choice for breakfast. Delighted to hear that you would stay again and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sean McIntyre, Front of House Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed for two nights we found the hotel to be very comfortable and clean .
The staff on reception very polite and helpful as were the waiting staff at breakfast .
The hotel also has a very nice coffee shop and bar.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank staylo_542851
Sean M, Front Office Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear staylo_542851

Thank you for your review on our tripadvisor page.

It has been a delight to have you stay with us and I can see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here and enjoyed the uses of our facilities we have on offer. I will ensure your feedback for the kind words you have mentioned goes back to the team, they will be pleased to hear about this.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed here for two nights for my sons wedding. He got married at the town hall which was a 2 minute walk away. Very friendly staff, clean, good position, breakfast was good, good choice of hot or cold, will return.

1  Thank belturner66

Dear belturner66

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review for the Arora Hotel Manchester. I am pleased to see that you had a great stay here whilst your Son was getting married. Congratulations to them both from all of us here at the Arora.

I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Clean hotel and remarkably quiet given it is in the centre of Manchester. Comfortable, clean room and the city centre just outside the front door. Good place to stay and would select this hotel again. Thanks

2  Thank graceonline1

Dear graceonline1

Thank you for your review for the Arora Hotel Manchester.

It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us, I am pleased to see that you had a very comfortable stay. The location of the Arora Hotel is perfect with everything being literally a stones throw away.

I will look forward to having you stay with us again.