“Customer friendly eatery”

Byron Hamburgers
Ranked #264 of 2,467 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We came across this lovely hamburger restaurant by chance, so we walked in and we were immediately greeted by Lacie who had a lovely smile and a very friendly face. We were shown to a range of tables that we could sit at, then we ordered some food and drink, unfortunately there was a slight blip with our order when it arrived. However, it was very quickly resolved with Lacie apologising profusely. When the replacement food arrived, it was absolutely awesome and very reasonably priced. The premises were clean and tidy as were the toilets. As we left, the Manager also apologised, which was very nice, but he really didn't have to as we were more than happy with the result. Not only would I go back, but I would definitely recommend visiting this lovely restaurant, I just wish that it was located near my home town of Somerset!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing special, nothing fancy, just a old good fashioned hamburger. It's exactly what it looks like from the outside. You know what you're getting.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The burger craze ran rampant in Manchester, and you can stand anywhere on Deansgate and hit one with a small rock. Byron follows the ‘burger formula’ of being witty in shabby sheik surroundings. The food is quality and the staff are well trained. But there’s nothing special about it. I’m sure I’ll go again, although I won’t be counting the days.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Yes, here the meat is delicious. And the starters too (Try fried Courgette....)
Friendly are the waiters and the place. Not cheap but not expansive☺

1  Thank Antonella A
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My Husband loves Byron he adores the burgers and whenever it's his choice of where we go he will always pick Byron.

This time we went on quite a busy Saturday as always the food was great (I would reccomend the Clucky) the service was a little muddled though.

The waitress kept bringing us the wrong drinks and was just generally confused. This for us, is an isolated incident so maybe she was just having a bad day.

This is great for an easy lunch out and you can guarantee the quality.

1  Thank Helen91cheshire