“Not as good as it used to be but still great.”

Le Delicatezze di Bruno
Ranked #47 of 2,568 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Went here again yesterday with my girlfriend as this is one of my favourite Italian restaurants. We 4 tapas to start (ribs, calamari, caprese salad. olives & prawns), two mains (Carbonara, & Pizza) and two deserts (Tiramisu).

Starters first. Everything tasted nice, my far the best was the calamari, the prawns which I have had before were not as nice, before they were in the shell with a nice spicy very tasty sauce. This time they were peeled and seem to have just been thrown in. The ribs again while very tasty (the BBQ sauce is very good) was only luke warm like it had just been re-heated in the microwave (really hot in places and cold in others).

The mains were great, my GF really enjoyed the pizza and i very much enjoyed the carbonara. Again while it was nice it was very different than normal being a lot dryer (not a complain). The complaint is that is was a tiny portion. I finished eating it and my gf has not even got through half of the pizza.

Deserts were fantastic by far the best tiramisu I have ever had.

They seem to have a new waiter which I had not seen before. While he was friendly, it was a bit too much. I understand some people like banter but I found it off putting and quite annoying. Was always in hope that he did not come to our table.

Overall, it is still a great place and I will be going back over and over but this time it was not as perfect as it has been before.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Andy99876

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This was our first time at this restaurant based on reviews from Trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The service was fantastic. Such welcoming, kind, patient staff. The food was really first class. We ordered Tapas, pizzas and a giant one which was hilarious....it was so huge!!!!! Best of all was the quality. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

What a fantastic meal we just had! We got the family together of all ages and everyone had a great time. The service was spot on with funny waiter, exactly how it should be in an Italian restaurant! When the 19" pizza arrived we all gasped and all regretted ordering the smaller one...just go for it...!! We will next time. The menu was great with tasty options of tapas and pizza combined for groups of 2 or more, this made it super cheap...randomly the table was covered with food, we couldn't eat everything (doggy bag job) and yet it was at a very great price. What more could you want.
Apparently it is under new management but still in the family Italian style! I really will return and couldn't recommend them enough.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We have not visited this restaurant for a while, as is so busy you do need to be orignised and book a table in advance. That should say it all !. We visited today for our anniversary (Weds) and found it as busy as ever, however still made to feel very special. The food was to their amazing standard as always, service so attentive and the extra details they went to being our anniversary, made this visit an unforgettable experience. All I can recommend is book in advance and be prepared for the best tasting food you have had in a long time at very reasonable/unbelievable prices..Please visit and enjoy the experience as we have

2  Thank tracey154
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere in here is amazing. The guys are friendly and their desserts are excellent. Would highly recommend. Their prices are very very fair too.