“Top Dinner”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Had a top curry here with 2 work colleagues while in town and everyone really happy with their curries. Would return again no issues at all.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

we had heard good things about the restaraunt but only had chance to get a take away. it was tasty with decent size portions. can't comment on service as not applicable.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Second time we have visited this restaurant superb first time superb second time.
Food excellent
Service perfect.
Great prices this has definitely become our favourite Indian restaurant .
Would recommend every time.
Can't wait to visit again.
Jeep up the good work.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

The food is very good, but our experience was spoiled by very slow service and the horrible acoustics. If the place is crowded, be patient and use sign language with your dinner companions.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

My friend and I walked past the Spice Lounge about 5 times during our trip before finally giving in to the urge to try it. The atmosphere, the set up, and the service are all amazing, so we were happy to give it a go.

To me it fell more like a themed bar than a restaurant at times, which is something that I did not like.

My main issue was with the food. While it tasted great, it was in no way an "Indian" experience. The spiciness of the food was extremely diluted, and this took away from the taste. As a standalone its very good, but both my friend and I expected better (or for lack of a better word, different).

Date of visit: February 2015