“Get together ”

Ranked #11 of 2,398 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A nice place to relax with family & enjoy some very nice food from a very varied menu. W were seated straight away, no queue which I was surprised about it. However it was early evening.

The food order was taken using an iPad very efficiently done. The waitress was able to give us the time it would take for the food to arrive. The correct time was taken before the food arrived. Very good.

Starters were delicious! Food portions are ample to satisfy and hungry stomach.

I was stuffed by the time my main arrived, so I asked to take mine away & my cousin did the same.(Tasted just as good the day after!)

mohammed u, General Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Destination1981

Its was really nice to read such a good review, so i would like to thank you for that. You said from the moment you entered and were seated, to the order taking, the food arriving and service given was all very efficient and done to a great standard. You also stated the food tasted delicious. At Mylahore we are known for not only providing delicious food but also providing excellent customer service to go with it. From start to finish our customer is our priority and to learn that the service and food was great all the way through brings a smile to my face.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Ragards

Write a ReviewReviews (3,929)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Something for everyone on the menu- burgers, lasagne, chinese and indian. My favourite is their grilled platter for starters and the chicken karahi curry with naan bread. Staff are always friendly and it is a lively atmosphere.

Hi Sanna

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed our Grilled platter and Chicken Karahi. Next time you should try the New Lamb Handi on the bone which is trending very fast among our customers.
We aim to please a variety of pallets such as british, italian, pakistani, chinese and indo chinese. Theres something for everybody, hence we are called 'Mylahore The British Asian Kitchen'.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Regards

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing meal at MyLahore this evening, staff were lovely and friendly, food was amazing and portions didn't fall short at all! Ended up having to pack some up to take home!! Will go back again.

Hi Flufflekitts

Thank you for your review. You said the staff were lovely and the food was amazing and great portion size. One of our core values is providing excellent customer service and we use the freshest and finest ingredients in the mouthwatering food we prepare. We also try our best to serve not only the best quality but the best quantity too for the money you pay.

I hope to see you again soon.

REGARDS

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We tried The stakes, the mixed grill, magic mango, Aalo paratha, chick pease, a chicken chips dush(forgot name)...food was amazing...so was desert and service. Also paid parking through back door.

mohammed u, General Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi Captain

Thank you for the review. You said you tried various dishes and really enjoyed them. The chicken and chips dish was the chicken Parmesan which is one of our new dishes which i am pleased to know you enjoyed. Next time you should try the lamb handi on the bone which is very popular dish with our customers.

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to my second visit to MyLahore, the first visit in 2016 and was great but this time around I went with my family and it just didn't live up to my expectations. The service was pretty good however the quality of the food wasnt as great. We had ordered meat briyani and the special mixed grill. The grill was alright - however the biryani we had to send back - we replaced it with a lamb on the bone Curry and pilau rice which was ok. However the biryani incident did sour the experience - we weren't charged for it but we did travel up from afar and was left dissatisfied. I'm not going to write it off completely but will consider other options next time.

Hi Londonhaks

Thank you for your review i would like to apologies if you felt the biryani was not to your standard. if you could be kinds enough to tell us what it was about the biryani you didn't like? so i can look in to it further and make any necessary changes so it doesn't happen again. We have such a diverse menu and there maybe some items that might not tickle your taste buds like the biryani and some that would really satisfy your palate. Like you said you liked the rest of the food.
I would like to invite you back to mylahore to give us a second chance and this time maybe you can choose another dish from the menu and i can assure you that you will not leave disappointed.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Regards