“Solita NQ”
Review of SoLita Manchester

SoLita Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
SoLita Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 2,533 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Solita is Manchester's award winning grill and burger restaurant.signature burgers include the Big Manc, our rather special take on a 'famous' burger...
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great portion sizes and cosy but slightly let down by quality of the chicken. Lovely atmosphere though.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Small restaurant, tucked away on a small side street in Manchester city centre, right next door to the Northern Quarters NCP car park.
The food was delicious. Service was quick.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Atmosphere is always good here, very relaxed and modern feeling. The service is great and the waiters/waitresses are always really friendly and prompt. the restaurant is very reasonable and the selection of food and drinks/cocktails is brilliant. I have recommended this place to lots of people who love it just as much as I do.
The food is really indulgent and always really tasty - although not healthy one bit! We eat here frequently and also ring ahead to collect a takeaway! My ultimate fave's: Cheeseburger spring rolls (amazing); Pizza fries and the hot dogs!!!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

A group of friends and I visited Solita for dinner, the service was good as was most of the food apart from my starter...

I ordered chicken wings, and when they came they looked great, however when I bit into the meat it was freezing cold. To the point where you could feel it frozen with your fingers. I was offered a replacement portion but I obviously politely declined.

More annoyingly was when the bill came and we’d not been offered any sort of apology in the form of a discount, the chicken wings had been taken off and that was it. If they’d cared that they’d made a mistake or wanted to make a fuss I wouldn’t have had to ask for it. My main meal was taken off the bill eventually and we all left rather disappointed.

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this place when searching for a place that did chicken wings in Manchester, I also saw they did halloumi fries so I thought I have to give it a try! As far as the food was concerned I was not dissapointed, I also tried the cheese burger spring rolls and have to say they may not be the tastiest things I have tried but it's definitely worth ordering to see how it could work. The service was very fast, the only thing that I would say let it down was the cocktails, too much ice! I would happily return again, I just don't think I would order a drink from here!