Manchester Music Tours
Review Highlights
Fantastic Oasis tour! A must for any fan!

I booked this tour for my husbands 40th birthday. It was a fantastic tour and Rose was an... read more

Reviewed today
Candice G
Great tour

Really enjoyed the Oasis tour which I went on with my son. Rose was very informative and... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2024
Katherine C
Manchester, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
More Info
More Info
All reviews joy division oasis tour inspiral carpets iron bridge stone roses salford lads club music scene smiths morrissey smiths fan strangeways prison great guide private tour special tour record store humble beginnings an absolute interesting stories
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Great day out. Really enjoyable tour of my home city . Special mention to the Salford Lads Club. Our tour guide was Craig Gill from the Inspiral Carpets, which was a bonus being a fan of all things Madchester
Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Thank you Craig, went on the Morrissey/The Smiths tour 28th of Feb. Great day, enjoyed the tour! HIGHLY recommended, Craig knew Manchester/Salford very well. Gave me goosebumps and was VERY proud to be from Salford.

Highlight was The Salford Lads club where I managed to find a picture of my tattoo 'there is a light that never goes out' and also a note I wrote 2012.

Well worth going on the tour. Can't wait to book onto the Oasis/Stone Roses/Joy Division tours.

THANKS SO MUCH CRAIG!
theresalightthatnevergoesout (Instagram - pictures have been uploaded)

Megan Fletcher

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

This was a birthday visit. Hubby booked it for me as a surprise, the highlight was the Salford lads club where you got to see where the iconic pic was taken and all the work that's been done to keep the place going. Strangeways is quite a foreboding sight, the iron bridge, weirdly is not what you'd expect but great to see. Tons more after that too. Craig Gill (inspiral carpets drummer) that runs the tours, fills in the gaps with loads of stories in between too. All round a great tour through Manchesters streets. Will try one of the other ones they do next time.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Went on the 21st of Feb oasis tour,didn't know what to expect,but came away enlightened,informed and happy.Craig who runs it was very friendly easy to chat to,and full of useful info and facts.Felt a bit sorry for him at times,tryed his hardest to keep conversation going on the bus,not his fault really nice fella,brilliant tour.Even saw Mr sifters who sold Noel songs when he was just 16!

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Thank you Craig for a fabulous trip on the mini bus! We had a great time and were genuinely delighted to visit The Salford Lass Club.