The Brasserie @ Mercure hotel Piccadilly Manchester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had a meal here on Friday night at 8pm just as it was going dark, lovely views over Piccadilly and excellent food. The staff were nice and there was a man on guitar there who made the evening for us - very romantic. The place was completely dead to my surprise! There were only about 2 other couples there (which I was pleased about because we got a window seat and served quickly).

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Visited with a Friend for a meal, asked for a window table and was promptly guided to one with a fantastic view of Piccadilly gardens. While looking through the menu selection was asked for a drink, I ordered a glass Rosé & my friend a Red. My choice from the Menu was Superb & very tasty, the service time felt just about right and all the staff were So Lovely! Thank YOU xx

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Dreadful service, dirty table and didn't know what an whisky coffee was????? Food was ok although not veg as they said they didnt have any...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Was worried after reading the mixed reviews about the hotel recently, however myself and my partner were blown away by the experience we received on Friday 5th May.

We had afternoon tea, with a panoramic view of Manchester.

The afternoon tea was lovely, what made it more special was the Head Chef, Nate i believe his name was??? Came out and spoke to my partner and gave us a history of both Manchester and some of the dishes on the stand, furthermore he brought my partner a small birthday cake.

Just a little touch to go the extra mike and make our day in sunny Manchester a lovely one. We will return. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

So disappointed, after booking what sounded like an excellent Manchester inspired afternoon tea to be kept waiting for an hour and then given a completely different and quite frankly second rate food menu served on dust covered serving stands, apologies and excuses were given by the manager who then disappeared, leaving the embarrassed waitress to waive the bill, a wasted afternoon for all concerned and one that won't be repeated.

Date of visit: May 2017