“Amazing West Indian food”
Review of Eat n' Sweet

Eat n' Sweet
Ranked #691 of 2,470 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Feel guilty I have never eaten from here before as its across the road from my apartment. WentYesterday and had the Curry Goat rice peas and veg, all I can say was up there with the best I have ever eaten. It was so good I went back today and had the steak OMG taste sensation. Keep up the good work guys? Will definitely be back to try the whole menu yummy

2  Thank Antony B

Reviewed 9 December 2014

This place does amazing West indian food, brilliant Curry goat, with Rice and Peas, large portions, lots of flavour, great Rice and Peas, lovely dumplings as well. Have had Brown stew chicken from this place as well.,Really great food, well cooked, good service, good basic menu.

1  Thank bazonian2015
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Our favourite Caribbean outlet has re-opened in Manchester City Center a stone's throw away from Arndle. Could not turn up the chance to get our fix of Curried Goat and Fried Chicken, as always when they where in Burnage, the taste is sensational. YOU MUST EAT HERE, I am really happy Eat&Sweet has re-opened.

2  Thank Kyle W
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

Nice food loved the stew .You get big portions nice and clean would eat there again. Ps curried goat nice awell

3  Thank Billy365
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Being an ex resident of Jamaica, one of the many things I miss is the food. I was heading to Manchester and checked out TripAdvisor for Caribbean food. On reading the previous review I decided to visit Eat & Sweet. I went mid afternoon and tried out the beef patties which were good. Maybe not quite up there with Tastee Patties in Kingston, but pretty good. Service was friendly and the place looks clean. It is take away only, which I didn't realise, so ended up eating in my car.
The same evening I went back again and tried the curried goat which was really good. Served with Jamaican rice and peas, and vegetables, all for £6. They have quite a wide menu, and if my stay in Manchester had been longer I would have been back to try the jerk chicken and other stuff, but next day I was off home.

5  Thank Brandane62