6,348 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar lovely room fantastic stay stayed here for one night concierge robes
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Amazing location. Wonderful staff , great clean hotel, The doorman George was great gave us a lot of tips. This is my 4th trip down here love it. The hotel very clean. and modern. The night manager Myen Uddin was amazing he took his time to help us, he is a very kind human being and very professional. Thank you Mr, Uddin we will be returning soon. We will recommend this hotel anytime. Cheers Guiro

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guiro A
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Guiro A

I am delighted that we were able to make your return visit so enjoyable, thank you for this recommendation and your very kind comments on members of our team.

I hope you can come and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days for my 22nd birthday! Honestly the best hotel I’ve stayed in, so clean and modern. Spa & pool were amazing, staff were always so polite and helpful especially the doorman during the daytime. Rooms were so nice and the hotel is in a really good location. Amazing stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie M
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Ellie M

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us and left with some great memories.
Thank you for writing this review.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was the best I’ve staydd in for A long time!!! The valet parking makes you feel a million dollars, swift check in, the room was beautiful, comfy bed, lovely bar & facilities! Very very beautiful and fab location, only down side is a little difficult to get to due to the one way systems and closed roads at the moment!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica A

Dear Jessica A

I'm so pleased that we were able to make you feel special and enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for this review and your really kind comments.

I hope that you can come to visit us again very soon

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Highly recommended. Our room was much bigger than we expected and extremely comfortable. We had the chance to enjoy the spa and would encourage you to do the same! Breakfast room service was delivered exactly on time and was delicious and piping hot

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
1  Thank turnechr
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear turnechr,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester following your recent stay.

Thank you also for recommending our spa and leisure facilities, I am so pleased you enjoyed them. Our Spa will be undergoing a very exciting refurbishment so we can't wait to welcome you back to experience the enhancements!

I am delighted to hear your bedroom and breakfast was so enjoyable for you and really look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I have just stayed in this hotel on the 12th floor in one of the city view rooms. The room we got looked like it needed a refurb, the electric blinds were not working, the blinds themselves would not stay in the runners and were frayed and therefore meant I was awake really early. In the bathroom the toilet seat was pretty much hanging off. In the bedroom there was 2 random screws hanging out of the wall which I noticed when I caught my finger on them. I reported these issues on check out but after reading previous trip advisor reviews realise that the hotel staff already know about these issues and have not bothered to do anything about it. Not sure how this hotel is 5 star or maybe it was 5 years ago. If your looking for a 5 star hotel the other ones in the city centre are much better.

Room tip: Don't accept a room on 12th floor
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_Charlie_12

Dear Mr_Charlie_12,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. We deeply appreciate your feedback which can only assist us improve on our service delivery.

I was of course terribly sorry that your experience at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester was not up to your satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the relevant heads of department who will make amends to prevent re occurrence of the issues you encountered during your stay.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, should you wish to discuss your comments further then please do feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,