6,253 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room star hotel city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar fantastic stay lovely room member of staff stayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days for my 22nd birthday! Honestly the best hotel I’ve stayed in, so clean and modern. Spa & pool were amazing, staff were always so polite and helpful especially the doorman during the daytime. Rooms were so nice and the hotel is in a really good location. Amazing stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie M
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ellie M

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us and left with some great memories.
Thank you for writing this review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was the best I’ve staydd in for A long time!!! The valet parking makes you feel a million dollars, swift check in, the room was beautiful, comfy bed, lovely bar & facilities! Very very beautiful and fab location, only down side is a little difficult to get to due to the one way systems and closed roads at the moment!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica A

Dear Jessica A

I'm so pleased that we were able to make you feel special and enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for this review and your really kind comments.

I hope that you can come to visit us again very soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommended. Our room was much bigger than we expected and extremely comfortable. We had the chance to enjoy the spa and would encourage you to do the same! Breakfast room service was delivered exactly on time and was delicious and piping hot

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
1  Thank turnechr

Dear turnechr,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester following your recent stay.

Thank you also for recommending our spa and leisure facilities, I am so pleased you enjoyed them. Our Spa will be undergoing a very exciting refurbishment so we can't wait to welcome you back to experience the enhancements!

I am delighted to hear your bedroom and breakfast was so enjoyable for you and really look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have just stayed in this hotel on the 12th floor in one of the city view rooms. The room we got looked like it needed a refurb, the electric blinds were not working, the blinds themselves would not stay in the runners and were frayed and therefore meant I was awake really early. In the bathroom the toilet seat was pretty much hanging off. In the bedroom there was 2 random screws hanging out of the wall which I noticed when I caught my finger on them. I reported these issues on check out but after reading previous trip advisor reviews realise that the hotel staff already know about these issues and have not bothered to do anything about it. Not sure how this hotel is 5 star or maybe it was 5 years ago. If your looking for a 5 star hotel the other ones in the city centre are much better.

Room Tip: Don't accept a room on 12th floor
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_Charlie_12

Dear Mr_Charlie_12,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. We deeply appreciate your feedback which can only assist us improve on our service delivery.

I was of course terribly sorry that your experience at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester was not up to your satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the relevant heads of department who will make amends to prevent re occurrence of the issues you encountered during your stay.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, should you wish to discuss your comments further then please do feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

manchesterguestrelations@Radisson.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for business, very comfortable room indeed with space to work and relax. The breakfast was wonderful, with fresh healthy options and the pool was very pleasant for an early morning swim and relax in the jacuzzi.

Room Tip: There some rooms without external windows.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lqts,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

I am delighted that you found our bedrooms so comfortable and able to fulfill your requirements. Thank you also for your lovely comments reharding our breakfast offering as well as the leisure facililties.

I really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.