6,354 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar lovely room fantastic stay stayed here for one night concierge robes
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Staff friendly and helpful, room lovely and clean and bed really comfortable. Stayed for a shopping trip, not as close to shops and nice bars as would like but quiet location. They are planning on extending to the building next door so will be the biggest hotel in Manchester.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for this review and compliments on our accommodation, service and city centre location .
Best available rates and guaranteed room types available by booking direct on 0161 835 9929 or resmanc@radisson.com. 5 Star Gold and Breakfast Award.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This hotel was perfectly located, great bar and we were upgrated to a suite due to some problems with our businessroom.
We were in Manchester to see the ELO concert and the best thing was that the band was staying at the hotel which made our last night at the bar just perfect. What a great trip!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
I am delighted that your stay was so enjoyable and memorable, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Room was well presented and high quality. Having the wash hand basin separate to the bath/shower/toilet is a great feature. Location was in the middle of town with everything within easy walking distance. Breakfast was what you expect and the bar was great.

Room tip: go for an upper floor to get great views over Manchester
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your compliments on our location and design features, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

went for lunch ordered the steak medium to well done when my meal arrived the steak was cold looked for waiter, none on the floor waited a few moments still no waiting staff on the floor had to leave table to find staff because the rest of my meal was going cold so not impressed at all.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Mex31,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Steak & Lobster service - I am sorry that during your time with us you had to search for a member of staff to advise that you weren't happy with your food. I have highlighted the importance to always have a team member on the floor at all times and the team send their apologies

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited for afternoon tea. I had the gentleman's and she had a traditional tea. Mine come with prawn cocktail it was average as was my wife's sandwiches. Both of our scones where hard on the outside which left us wondering if they were fresh. My wife's cakes where pretty good as we're my meat dishes. Overall not worth £60 very average, also all staff very miserable looking and not very attentive.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on our Afternoon Tea. I was concerned to read that you were disappointed and that the food and service were not up to our usual high standard. Please be assured that all of your comments have been noted.