Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
eDreamsUS$99
TravelocityUS$98
HurbUS$103
All reviews leisure facilities hydrotherapy pool large pool east didsbury bridal suite spa area steam room and sauna bigger room rooms are small reception staff iron and ironing board room was clean and comfortable enjoyable stay duty manager would definitely stay here again stayed for one night night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Good food nice room friendly staff. Nice distance into 2 town centres. Couple of local pubs in walking distance. We didn't use the leisure facilities but they looked good especially the large pool.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

Wonderful as always. Have returned a good few times.Excellent customer service, great staff and facilities.Beautiful view from lounge over the river and natural surroundings,excellent food,very clean,saunas are open again, welcome drinks and biscuits, staff brought charger to the room and went out of their way to help. Simply wonderful everything.The only place will stay whenever in Manchester,thank you!
26 Oct 2020

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Had the pleasure of looking round the leisure and spa facilities at The Waterside Hotel the other day. Alex showed us around, he was extremely welcoming and informative. He took the time to show us around and explain all of the facilities to us (there’s so much available and so much space so there was a lot to see!) including all the changes that have been made to make the venue Covid safe. I particularly liked that the gym had lots of different areas to it rather than one large intimidating space as can be the case with other gyms.
We had looked around another premium gym in the area and found that The Waterside really had the wow factor so decided to sign up straight away.
Beautiful pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi all now open again after initial covid reopening restrictions.
I’m particularly impressed with that the leisure centre has a separate ladies gym accessed through the changing rooms but the main gym area also had a very friendly non-intimidating feel to it also. And the gym being open 24 hours is amazing and means I have no excuses to not go!
Excited to try some of the classes (of which there’s a great variety) getting involved with the SWIMTAG system of monitoring swimming. And learning more about the Mywellness system that’s all linked through the fancy Waterside app.
I’m really looking forward to my gym visits now... and not just because I plan to watch Netflix on the treadmills then have a pint in the bar after(although let’s face it it’s an added bonus of joining a luxury facility like this).

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Back again for another stay. Our room was perfect, with a view of the river and a good-sized bathroom. Once again, the staff on reception and in the restaurant couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. We enjoyed an early morning swim followed by a huge breakfast! Can highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and I was extremely happy. Leisure facilities are great ( unfortunately due to Covid some were unavailable but this is no fault of the hotel ) the two staff who were working on reception for my two days were fantastic. Nothing was an issue for them and they were always on hand to help. I believe they were called kelly and red. I ate dinner in the hotel one night which was reasonable priced and very nice. Breakfast both mornings was excellent too. If there was a downside it was the size of the room which was billed as a small double but the bed was more like a 3/4 but other than that everything was great !