1,898 results
All reviews separate toilet executive room q park huge tv nespresso machine sofa bed car park central location good size business trip modern hotel family room full english stayed for one night reception staff breakfast was excellent night's sleep
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Nice property. Less than 5mins walk to Chinatown. Front office staff could do with a little smile. Room is quite spacious, comfortable bed with modern amnesties. Buffet spread for breakfast is not bad. I cannot recall if there were any major shopping malls within the vicinity. Overall my wife and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank iriadi2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Positives

Nice decor
Lots of amenities in the bathroom
Coffee machine
Water bottles
Breakfast is good with a big selection of continental and full English breakfast available

Negatives

Reception staff/ front desk never answer the phone
Terrible customer service
Very slow check in and check out
Departments do not communicate with each other causing big confusions
Hotel is In an area which is quite dark and dangerous at night- I had someone follow me all the way to the hotel, so don’t walk alone for ladies out there!

Tip: if you do stay there, don’t only put and tag hanging on the door if you don’t want to be disturbed, make sure you lock the door aswell!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here this weekend with hubby and 2 kids 15 + 12. We had the family room and the kids beds were sofa beds but they had proper mattresses and the kids said they were fine for the 2 nights. Our double bed was ok again 2 nights was enough for the back! It was very warm in the room but least we could open the window a little. The hotel is very good at leaving loads of soap and shampoo but I did feel they were a little tight with tea and coffee egg. I guess I could have asked for more, which I didn't but I think when there are 4 in a room thete should be 4 of everything including cups! I would stay hete again and one of The better novotel iv stayed in over the years.
We didn't have breakfast cos at over £13 each it's too expensive when you can go to Wetherspoons literally round the corner for less than half that price!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Lovely staff, nice clean place but horribly thin, cold quilt and bed too hard. Having a cool looking bar and reception does not compensate for a poor night's sleep. I did tell reception and pass it on and kind of disappointed that didn't even try to follow up; as I explained to the desk, I chose Novotel to try something different from Premier Inn (stay away quite a lot) the comfort of PI beds and lovely cozy quilts plus Novotel's total lack of interest in trying to keep my custom or offer to better it next time has put me right off - despite the very nice staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank headingwestinsomerse
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a concert, excellent location, close to city centre and public transport. Room 249 very big rooms with everything you will need. Beds comfy and the 2 TVs by the beds were excellent for the kids. Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family