1,646 results
All reviews northern quarter city centre stayed here huge shower minute walk sofa bed breakfast was included car park free wifi the breakfast area yogurt victoria station would stay again bars and restaurants modern hotel print works sat nav
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I stayed here for five nights on a business trip and everything about my stay was outstanding.
The room was beautiful, exceptionally clean and had full working facilities. The room was cleaned to a very high standard each day and my belongings were well respected.
All central areas were also wonderfully clean and well maintained. Every member of staff that I met was polite, helpful and cheerful.
Breakfast was the only meal I ate there and was more than adequate for meet most guest needs.
The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, but not central. I would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

On a side note, it is worth checking the surrounding car park charges as these vary greatly in price from the NCP car park recommended by the hotel. Also, my satnav didn't get me to the actual hotel using the postcode they give out. The hotel is down a small side street with a very small sign giving directions, which isn't lit in the dark and so is easily missed when driving. There is no parking at the hotel itself.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay here as me and my partner were attending a concert at Manchester Arena. Very easy access to the Arena and nearby bars and restaurants. The room was very clean and wow, the beds were so comfortable!! If only I could’ve fit one of those in my bag ;) The breakfast was lovely with a good choice of food. All in all I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The reception team were absolutely exceptional from seamlessly organising an early Check in upon arival after a very early flight to going out of their way to find an umbrella to save ordering a taxi to get to my meeting 10 minutes away and then asking how my day was on my return. Great breakfast selection with comfortable and quiet room. The only improvement I would suggest would be the cleanliness of the glasses at the bar and cups at breakfast- but that didn't stand inbetween me and a large glass of red or my morning coffee (26th-28th Oct)

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 128Thalia
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The hotel was fine ... usual. Good. Clean. I'm writing to praise a receptionist by name: Musa Sesay. We'd travelled far through rain, cold, etc., and Mr. Sesay was so cheerful and friendly and helpful that the sun began to shine. The rest of the hotel pales a little in memory. This review is for Mr. Sesay: with thanks.

Room tip: Try not to be on the main drag. It's a city centre hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel - being a 'Holiday Inn' chain I wasn't hoping for anything fancy but I couldn't really fault it. The hotel was very clean for starters- the bedroom, corridors, dining hall where breakfast is served and main toilets. The beds were very comfy even with an extra thought of both soft and firm pillows and the shower was big, powerful and hot. Breakfast was nice, a good spread of cereals, breads and croissants, yogurt, rashers, sausage, scrambled egg etc... with a nice touch of take away cup and lunch bag if you did not have time to sit. If i had to be nit-picky, i would say the room was a little small, i'd rather normal sausages (not herb ones they had) and some more fresh fruit at breakfast. The location was great too, a short 6 min walk (uphill from station) to Victoria Train station (handy for getting to he airport) , a 5 min walk to Arndale Shopping centre and a 15 min walk to Oxford st.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends