Stayed here for one night and really glad we did. We would usually stay in some of the more expensive Manchester hotels but the Ibis was absolutely great for the price we paid. Although categorised as 'budget' the standard of service and cleanliness were of a much more expensive and higher star rated hotel.
Clean, decent sized room with nice bathroom.
On booking in we were greated by a very friendly receptionist who welcomed us. Although our room over-looked Portland Street the traffic noise didnt bother us at all and we slept well. The matress and pillows were great.
Location- wise it couldnt be better a few minutes stagger back from the village.
When we visit Manchester we will definitely be staying here again. Cant beat it for the price, service and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street is located in the centre of Manchester, close to all major attractions, as well as the shopping areas, nightlife and Old Trafford. The hotel offers 127 inviting, modern rooms with Free WiFi throughout. 24/7 Meal and Drinks Menu is available and the friendly bar is perfect for a nightcap. Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations are just a few minutes from the hotel. Reduced Parking rates available at Q-Park 75 St James Street, M1 4LX at the rear of the hotel The hotel is ideally located close to the Manchester Arena and Manchester Central, as well as the city centre Universities. Manchester International Airport is 17.1 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel Manchester
- Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street