“last minute booking”
Review of The Pendulum Hotel

The Pendulum Hotel
Ranked #46 of 121 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Plain and simple, this is my favourite hotel in Manchester.

Organised and attended conferences, booked at last minute often and never once been disappointed.

Staff are extremely pleasant and professional at all times.

Rooms are small yet comfortable, meals are super value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank K8Innovator
Pendulumhotel, Deputy General Manager at The Pendulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Many thanks for your recent positive review, we value all feedback that we receive. I am delighted to hear that this is your favourite hotel in Manchester and that you find our team to be pleasant and professional at all times. I appreciate your kind words and your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised with the hotel.

My normal hotel was fully booked due to a football match, so took a punt on the Pendulum.

Clean and fresh reception area, the two receptionists were efficient and had me checked in within 2 mins.

My single room although smaller than I am used to getting was fine.

They have a bar downstairs which has the most delicious sausage sandwiches and a couple of IPA’s on tap.

To be honest, I cannot fault the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Pendulumhotel, Deputy General Manager at The Pendulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Many thanks for your recent positive review Joseph S, we value all feedback that we receive. I am delighted to hear that you tried our hotel and enjoyed your experience with us. I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit our Garden Bar and sample our food and drinks offering. I hope that you will return to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I spent 1 night in the hotel.

Room: A very nice room which was modern and had a comfortable bed. It seemed strange not to have a head board though.

Cleanliness: Good

Staff: The staff were friendly

Location: Good location for the city, railway station and university

Breakfast: The hotel had a very nice breakfast, with lots of choices

Overall: Good hotel at good price. I will very likely return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Pendulumhotel, Deputy General Manager at The Pendulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Many thanks for your recent positive review MathTraveller42, we value all feedback that we receive. I am delighted to hear that you an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our team to be friendly. I hope to see you again at the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

A good all round hotel. Close to the centre (15 mins walk); parking opposite (£2 all day at weekends and £10 per day weekdays); good breakfast selection and plenty of staff on hand.
Check-in and check-out were efficient.
The room was well-equipped and roomy. Although hanging space was a bit limited.
I would return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pendulumhotel, Deputy General Manager at The Pendulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Many thanks for your recent review IIliketogo, we value all feedback that we receive. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us recently and it is great to hear that you felt that our team here looked after you. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We went to the Pendulum Hotel Garden Bar for a drink with friends and we were impressed with one member of the staff who was very friendly and welcoming. Her name was Karolina and she made delicious cocktails. The hotel was pleasant and clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your recent review Andy Lesley S, we value all feedback that we receive. I am delighted to hear that you had the opportunity to visit our Garden Bar and that Karolina looked after you, I will pass on your kind comments to her. I hope that you will return to the hotel in the future and are able to enjoy some more cocktails during your next stay.