US$106
US$99
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$84
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$151
US$86
US$39
ibis Budget
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$115
US$93
US$103
US$93
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$114
US$98
Priceline
US$79
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,763 results
All reviewscorner suitepiccadilly stationmini barsuperior roomcooked breakfastan upgradereception staffcomfy bedcity centresaturday nightlovely roomnorthern quarterstayed for one nightcanal streetyogurtsmoakmalmasion
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms , excellent location right opposite the train stations and within a walking distance from all the bars and restaurants .

The team there are very hospitable .

High recommend, would come again .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations of Malmaison and they were mostly met. Check in was pleasant and quick, there was even some food being sampled there. The room was comfortable but strange layout and the black shower makes you feel quite claustrophobic! Very comfortable bed though. The bar is a lovely environment but characteristically expensive. Lovely breakfast with lots of choice. Would recommend

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night on the 50/50 deal. Room costs £50 if you spend £50 in the bar/restaurant. This is great value. So close to the station it's just a 2 min walk. Very efficient friendly receptionist, room easy to find and very satisfactory. I get the feeling from other reviews that lots of the rooms are different. We stayed in 404 and it was great. Very comfy big bed, fluffy towels, lovely complementary toiletries and lots of hot water. Only one criticism is that for putting on make up the lighting is inadequate. The bathroom mirror is not close enough because it's behind an enormous sink and in the room there's no light bright enough near the mirror....something for them to think about.
Other than that, we were very happy and would likely stay again. Breakfast was yummy too but bar drinks are pricey.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We took advantage of the mix it deal from Malmaison which was room, 2 cocktails and 3 course dinner for 2 for £129 which is amazing value.
The Staff were very nice and we decided to upgrade to a superior room. The room was a little tired looking but acceptable, comfortable bed but the issue was the following morning when the cold tap in the shower didn't work so we couldn't use the shower ! When we complained on check out the receptionist didn't charge for the upgrade because of the problem but still we would have preferred a working shower.

The bar was great extremely busy pre dinner but was grossly understaffed and it was very difficult to get served, there were only 2 staff trying to serve both the customers and also the drinks for the restaurant, Crazy.
The food in the brasserie was exceptional but service a little slow again due to understaffing .
Despite everything we cant complain too much because the deal we got was fantastic.
Its a real shame to see this group of hotels fall below the early standards they set themselves there are obviously financial issues and lack of needed investment.

Room Tip: Standard rooms arent great and quite small
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I went to Manchester to go to a football game (Soccer to you Americans), watching Liverpool and Manchester City. I stayed with my brother in-law at the Malmaison. The first I want to say is that after having a week of going to PMP course I was dead tired so just wanted food and bed, but the reception staff was so cute and funny we ended up standing chatting for 45 minutes and well beyond our check in. The lovely girls behind the desk really emphasis what I love with Malmaison, its a real hotel for real people with real people working there.

Through the long weekend the hotel staff were super, and especially the reception girls of course but generally real people and good people working there. The cleaners are great, happy and positive and say good morning and evening guv. The bar and restaurant servers and bartenders all saying hello and smiling, not that glued on American smile you can get but bubbly and happy English hello. It was great, and as a naturalised brit returning "home" I felt right away at home.

Price was also pretty good, middle centre and high quality rooms with super clean facilities I wasn't turned off by £269 for three nights with full English breakfast and WIFI, superiors double room. Good price performance for sure.

I never sleep well at hotels, especially the bed quality kills me and the pillow situation is not to my taste for most times BUT here I slept like a baby and its long since I slept sop well. Great beds, great pillows, great climates control and no noice levels at all. I am very demanding in sleep quality and this is top up there with the four seasons standard on sleep level.

Food, breakfast was okay too, I say okay not good but wholly okay. Yes, coffee was weak and thin, yes the coffee was cold and yes the chef could for sure not make an omelette.....ohhh dear.....but it tasted okay, not bad in any way.

I will go back, that is certain and I will if nothing else for the super ladies in the reception welcoming and being so fricken nice every little piddle question I had. Of course my piddly questions were designed to just get something to chat about with them, but hey......what dont you do for a great weekend when your favourite football team loses. Ughhhhh.

Room Tip: Go for a superiors double room, good space and super facilities.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends